Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
TemaPup

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:13 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome to Tema's Shop!
I'm not perfect, but I'm learning!

I'm willing to draw/sketch a lot. I usually work in pen or pencil and I usually don't color, but I can. I also paint and sculpt, but those ones will cost you! See below for examples of my work and prices!
TemaPup

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
Here are examples of my art!

Prices!
Simple 5 minute sketch: ALWAYS FREE!
More complex sketch: 5 copper!
Sketch with detail: 10 copper!
Lineart-style art: 5-10 silver

Extras!
Color: 5-10 copper

*Prices are subject to change depending on my schedule and situations. If you want me to make Picasso, you pay me for it. Wink I'm very open to work with you, but I may have to ask for a little extra for big-time stuff. Understand, please, that I am one person asking for 5 copper for a sketch!
TemaPup

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:02 pm Reply with quote        
Examples of my writing!

Yes, I offer writing, too!

Prices!
*Writing costs a wee bit more! Prices are approximate
Short story: ~10 Silver
Up to 5 chapters: ~15 Silver
Up to 10 chapters: ~20 Silver
More/Different: ASK!

Extras
Mature/Offsite: ~+5 Copper/1 Silver

*Prices are subject to change depending on my schedule and situations. If you want me to make Picasso, you pay me for it. I'm very open to work with you, but I may have to ask for a little extra for big-time stuff. You may request...mature things, but via PM or email (TemaPup@gmail.com) or DeviantART ([url=thenarutotwilightfan.deviantart.com]DA[/url]) and delivered as such. I am willing to write bad things, but I'm not getting kicked off the site for you doing this stuff. This includes extreme gore as well as touchy subjects/triggers.[/u]
neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:34 am Reply with quote        
100s for a full body lineart, pervy pic of my avi and your avi.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:29 am Reply with quote        
Hey there! Just a bit of advice, your prices are quite low. I'd say ask for at least 100 silver for a lineart. 10 silver is a very low price, and coppers are worth only 0.2 silver (meaning, 5 copper=1 silver, and 1 silver can be obtained by posting 1 word). Basically your prices here are dirt-cheap!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:02 am Reply with quote        
neomattlac wrote:
100s for a full body lineart, pervy pic of my avi and your avi.

Will do! It won't be majorly pervy, but pervy it will be! Happy

killerkitty wrote:
Hey there! Just a bit of advice, your prices are quite low. I'd say ask for at least 100 silver for a lineart. 10 silver is a very low price, and coppers are worth only 0.2 silver (meaning, 5 copper=1 silver, and 1 silver can be obtained by posting 1 word). Basically your prices here are dirt-cheap!
Understandable. And thanks buckets for being concerned. But I learned something on sites like Chickensmoothie. Over there, a bad character made with a cheap lineart costs around 1-2 rare pets. That's insane. I'm not a good artist, not at all, so I believe my current prices are fine for my skill set. Besides, no one wants my art for anywhere near a decent price. As said, I'm still learning.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:01 pm Reply with quote        
Yay! Message me when ur done.