Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Novus Ekleipsis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Get to know Yuu!
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:25 am Reply with quote        
Shut up I can't spell or type today. As long as you get the idea, I really don't care that much. Jab
neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:17 pm Reply with quote        
I went to sleep around 5am, and then was woken up at 9:30-ish.

Reika

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:07 pm Reply with quote        
I slept a lot. I dreamed a dream.

That made me wish I had not slept.
ಥ_______________ಥ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:10 pm Reply with quote        
Aww poor, Rei. D:

I dreamed that some old black man I don't know and myself were in a car trying to get somewhere, I was driving, there was a rain storm (more like a monsoon, honestly) we drove through walls of water, ran through a building, and the car sunk into a mud hole, I don't know if we ever got where were going. Wut. Duh

Reika

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:13 pm Reply with quote        
Maybe you have dreamed of your survival partner in the apocalypse times.
You were probably trying to go north lol. To escape le zombles.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:14 pm Reply with quote        
OMG...I told my mom this dream and she said something similar. I'm seriously a bit freaked now. Shocked

LOL...?

Reika

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:22 pm Reply with quote        
Some day soon you're gonna pass this person in the street. When you do, the time will have come O:

Do tell us when you see him xD I would appreciate a bit of warning. Don't want to get caught up in the horde.

.Speaking of that, I'm reminded there's some zombie movies to see. Time to get the zombles on !
I'm really in the mood for them recently. :DDD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:26 am Reply with quote        

Finally, i have some time today to be here. D:

neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:01 am Reply with quote        
Sly wrote:
Aww poor, Rei. D:

I dreamed that some old black man I don't know and myself were in a car trying to get somewhere, I was driving, there was a rain storm (more like a monsoon, honestly) we drove through walls of water, ran through a building, and the car sunk into a mud hole, I don't know if we ever got where were going. Wut. Duh
I went through a rain storm, two-three days ago, where it was really hard to see, it was pouring down rain and hail, trees where stripped of their leaves, branches were falling, and a tornado touched down 15 minutes away.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:18 am Reply with quote        
Storms like that suck to be out in, but otherwise I find them kind of cool. :B

Rei: I'll def try and warn you all ahead of time...but I can't promise anything. Duh Actually the dude kind of sort of looked like a guy who works at the local gas station up the road from my house now that I think about it.... O.o; OHSHI- Run. Now. Shocked

neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:06 am Reply with quote        
If the zombie invasion comes, I will lose 150lbs, eat you out, and meet Robin Williams. Roll Eyes

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:23 pm Reply with quote        
Well then I should be prepared to be eaten out by a thin neo, whilst Robin Williams watches. Duh
neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:49 pm Reply with quote        
That sounds good until I go to the final part. Ugh.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4