Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Novus Ekleipsis
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. AnDe's Event Hangout
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:22 pm Reply with quote        
*Also sucks at Geography.*

That...is really good to know AnDe. Sweat

neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:02 am Reply with quote        
Don't feel too bad. I can read a map, but I can't memorize one.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:27 am Reply with quote        
I guess I'm not so horrible when it comes to maps and the like; I can find anywhere I need to get to, just don't expect me to be able to explain it to anyone else. xD;

Also, I remember in summer camp back in high school they made us do Urban Orienteering. We were put in the middle of the Army base we were at, given a map with no titles and only vague non-descript pictures and told to find as many markers as we could around the base in as short of a time as possible and then report back to our cadres (as soon as we could find them.) As I recall I was responcible for finding most of the markers that my team came up with. 'Twas fun, albeit confusing. Sweat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5