Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Runway
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. M.A.D. - Midorean Avatar Dreams - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:33 pm Reply with quote        
Maeve wrote:
Thanks Chu! Bouncy Heart

Well, it's not a mistake, but the eyes have changed a lot recently, and a lot of colors are missing. First, Eyes 2 and 3 are no longer available on Mido, but they're still available on MAD (center of the last line, the 3 round eyes and the pointy green ones). The Sun Draconem Spirit eyes are missing.
The rest is just colors missing from some poses poses:
- Eyes 1: red, gold and grey
- Eyes 4: gold and grey
- Eyes 5: red, gold and grey
- Eyes 6: red, gold and grey
- Eyes 7: red, gold and grey
- Eyes 8: red, gold and grey
- Eyes 9: grey
- Eyes 10: grey
And I think it's all. For the eyes, at least. I'm gonna try to check the other layers later... Wink

Quoting this to remind myself that it still needs to be done.

I've updated MAD with everything I recognized so far. Please tell me if I made any mistakes/missed anything.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:08 pm Reply with quote        
Hey Chu, just letting you know that when you go to equip the Ndengei Headdress on the Hats layer, in google chrome the image is broken and in firefox it just won't load it, I imagine it doesn't work in any of the other browsers either, because it's probably just derp somehow U:

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:12 pm Reply with quote        
Huh. I'll have to look into that.

Also, are you having problems with the All Around layer? None of those items show up for me.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:56 pm Reply with quote        
I'm working on MAD, so it may be very messy for a while. Please be patient.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:08 pm Reply with quote        
They show up fine for me. I use chrome, if that affects anything.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:12 pm Reply with quote        
Tweaked the code. Now items show up in a proper scrolling box for Chrome and Firefox. IE... IE makes me cry. Every time.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:17 pm Reply with quote        
Remembering when I used to use IE makes me cry. And the items do show up in the scroll box for Chrome... but the scrollbox itself still doesn't work U: -probably not actually helpfulgahh-

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:20 pm Reply with quote        
Huh? o-0 I'm using chrome, and it works. Try refreshing the page?

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:23 pm Reply with quote        
Yep, just needed to refresh. xD Derp.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:28 pm Reply with quote        
Whew, I was worried for a second there!

Alright, I'm gonna give myself a break. See ya. :3 Thanks for being my little guinea pig.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37