Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:41 am Reply with quote        
I dropped the project a while ago because blahblahblahlongexplainationhere but those plans didn't really work out either, so I'm looking into re-starting it. Hopefully I can do it sometime this summer. >< Depends on what else is going on around site.

Kira Bella

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:02 am Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Lately I've really been wanting to immerse myself in our community again, and what better way to do that than by having a posting war? If you were around back in Midorea's early life (I'm talking blinding-layout early) then you remember myself and a couple of other members raiding The Lounge to increase our post counts. It was hella crazy, but also hella fun.

Would anyone be interested in participating in a posting war? I could get some nice prizes together from my alternative account. It could be a team-based or an every-man-for-himself type of thing. Of course, I'd be enforcing Midorea's rules the whole way through, but we can still have fun without spamming it up. Wink Any takers?

I would be honored to post the crap out of the site.. xD I would even tell some other site friends about it, just to get them in here and chat the crap out of the threads.

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:20 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome back, Kira. It's nice to see you. :]

I put off this idea so that I could pay more attention to our current event, but I may still do it. Just need active, dedicated Midoreans.

Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
I think this would be a lot of fun! I would try to participate in it. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:01 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, hey Athilea! I remember seeing you before.

Yay. ^^ Maybe we'll start this up mid-July or something.

Kira Bella

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:35 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Welcome back, Kira. It's nice to see you. :]

I put off this idea so that I could pay more attention to our current event, but I may still do it. Just need active, dedicated Midoreans.

I AM REMEMBERED!

Ok, I stay now xD

Basically, I had to get resettled to where I had internet and what not, and now that I can do that, at least a few hours a day until the baby comes, and then about the same when the baby gets here, I know I will be staying around as long as conversation stays. And there are lots of people online for the event so I don't see that being an issue.

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
littl3chocobo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:42 pm Reply with quote        
i would do it<3
ChariHunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:23 pm Reply with quote        
This sound cool! We should have like team events hah maybe take sides if like a superhero or team comes up and just i don't really know have a chat war about them? Like *top of my head* Batman vs Superman?