Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:54 pm Reply with quote        
So are you a morning person or a night owl? I'm kind being both due to stuff I have to do lol but generally I would say I am indeed a night owl. Its currently nearly 8am been up since 7am and thats early for me as where possible I don't get out of bed before 9am. The bed is already made too its weird seeing it made this early usually there is someone in it haha

ecco

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:44 pm Reply with quote        
i am definitely a night owl, which really, really sucks when the world is designed with morning peeps in mind ;3;

i pretty much don't function at all before 9am.

and no matter how exhausted i am, i can rarely sleep before 12 midnight at the earliest. which is a massive pain, because i also dont function very well on little sleep. i seem to require about 10 hours of sleep a night, which i'm pretty sure is not normal >_>

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:56 pm Reply with quote        
I'm pretty much the same as ecco, although I can function well enough on seven to eight hours of sleep. Unfortunately, my schedule demands that I drag my ass out of bed before nine on most days, and on those other days, my mom demands I do the same. She's a morning person. >.<

WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:44 pm Reply with quote        
I used to be very very similar to you guys but got sick of feeling tired and sluggish so I changed my routine and now generally wont go to bed after 11pm at the very latest it does help cause I read a little before sleeping and then I do wake up feeling a lot more refreshed in the mornings
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:34 pm Reply with quote        
I'm totally more of a night owl. Of course, I'm also an insomniac...litteraly. I can rarely fall asleep before 3 or 4 am even when I have to get up fairly early. That works out ok with school since my classes don't start until 4pm this semester, but I just started this new job which usually schedules me in the morning and that kind of really sucks. X.X

Sometimes I can't sleep, like, at all and wind up staying awake until sometime the next day. When I (rarely) am able to sleep, I sometimes find that I sleep too much; as in like 10+ hours. More often than not though I get between 3 and maybe 5 hours a night? I find I feel my best when I get about 7 hours of sleep a night; no more, no less...that really almost never happens though. Neutral I also feel pretty good in the early mornings after having been up for way too many hours; but that's not really feeling well, that's maniacal slap-happieness. xD; Leave me alone, my brain is clearly broken. Duh

Also, it should be noted because I find it interesting, damn it that even though I would classify myself as more of a "night owl" I really do enjoy mornings (even beyond the sleep-deprivation thing.) Ever since I was a little kid I just really liked the look of everything at the begining of the day. I 'unno. =/ Long rant/answer is long. .-.

WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:02 am Reply with quote        
I too actually do like mornings rofl especially now as I can wake up enough to enjoy it, I like the freshness of it if that makes sense, same with dusk I like that time of day too really.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:26 am Reply with quote        
Maybe you're crepuscular. Hai
WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:55 am Reply with quote        
ooh Sly thats a totally new word to me
crepuscular *goes to look it up on good old trusty Wiki mwa haha
Is learning something

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:17 pm Reply with quote        
It varies a lot depending on what i have to do, but I lean more towards a night owl. I like sleeping waaay too much to be bothered to get up in the morning. XP

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:46 pm Reply with quote        
Catghost I woke up at 7am this morning wide awake before I had even had my morning coffee and that never happens I mean never!!! my other half was all glad you have your doctors appointment cause theres gotta be something wrong with you to be not complaining about being up so early without her coffee rofl
neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:02 pm Reply with quote        
Night owl, fo' sho'. I will stay up until 4 in the morning, while, if I had a choice, I'd sleep until 1pm every day.

Elrakis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:23 pm Reply with quote        
I am converting myself into a morning person. I can not see any advantage in my case of being a night owl, and I like making the most of my day, so I try to (if it's day I don't have to work) get up at 8 AM the latest. 7 AM would be optimal. If I manage to get up at that hour I enjoy the news on TV and my morning tea, all inspired and cozy. But! As most of the people here it seems, I have been a night owl. At the moment I consider myself to be inbetween.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:53 am Reply with quote        
I need to do that, but it'd probably take a lot of discipline or staying up all the way through the day.