Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
WhingingNinja

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:06 pm Reply with quote        
Traffic and road rage annoys the heck out of me, seriously my other half was driving the other day and I was with him. I was confronted by a man honking behind us because he was waiting for the arrow but seriously what can we do about it? anyways he nearly hits us from behind cause he kept going backwards and forwards.

Then at the next set of lights he was beside us yelling and screaming his head off and I stuck my finge up at him rofl charming I know but he really annoyed me.

What do you think? ever experienced serious road rage?

Lost_Ninja9213

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:59 pm Reply with quote        
i only really ever get reaaally pissed when people are doing dangerous stuff. but when people skip the traffic by driving up the edge, or going into the turn lane and jumping in farther ahead makes me want to chase them down and run them over with my moms 15 seater van -_- some people just should not be on the roads....ever.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:13 pm Reply with quote        
Ahaha, I don't drive much but around here you don't need to go very far to run into a crazy person. I was changing lanes once when I looked back, making sure no one was in the other lane. I noticed a car waaayyy back but didn't think much of it and decided to switch lanes real quick. Next thing I know though the same car was right on my tail honking at me before flying out around and in front of me. Neutral

Oh and God forbid I actually go the SPEED LIMIT for once. Duh

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:14 pm Reply with quote        
I don't get road rage. I just get aggravated when given bad directions. Mainly because I give bad directions. I often do stuff I shouldn't in order to pass people and maintain a safer driving position. I may speed up in order to keep up. And once I went really fast because I was following someone else and they were FLYING. I have never been in total rage mode though. Well, not while driving anyways.