Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Lilykin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
Meeeeeeee. Hai

I saved up some money so a few buddies and myself a making a trip to the beach for the whole week! Museums, wildlife, pirates! Heh, I am excite. Smile
(Just wish we weren't traveling all night. And they wanna leave at 12 am! Ack!)

So what about you guys? Spring break plans? Already had it? Tell me!

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:31 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah. Went to Williamsburg, VA, for Spring Break. Turns out that almost everything fun opens at the start of April. Raaahhhh!!!! Mad

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:34 pm Reply with quote        
Spring Break? My Spring Break was this week. I started a new job, worked on a school project, and will probably finish it up with some house-cleaning. Some break. Roll Eyes But hey, I finally have a job so yay. xD;
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I want a new job for the money, but don't want it because I haven't had much relaxation time.

@lilykin - I posted in your art/freebie/merc thread.

Siege Heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:37 am Reply with quote        
My spring break is practically over, today is the last day and I'm spending it on a birthday party with my girlfriend. Sweat
ecco

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:25 pm Reply with quote        
we don't have Spring Break in the UK o3o;
we do have the Easter Holidays, though, which will be in about 2 weeks time for most people, i think. not that it really applies to me since every day is holiday for me (sad attempt to feel better about being unemployed/out of education lol)

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:21 am Reply with quote        
Siege Heart wrote:
My spring break is practically over, today is the last day and I'm spending it on a birthday party with my girlfriend. Sweat
That sounds like a good way to spend it.
Today's my first day back; I'll be leaving in about 45 minutes for class.

ecco wrote:
we don't have Spring Break in the UK o3o;
we do have the Easter Holidays, though, which will be in about 2 weeks time for most people, i think. not that it really applies to me since every day is holiday for me (sad attempt to feel better about being unemployed/out of education lol)

Well, if you're up for it, you can start the second division of my Shy Guy Potential Co. We teach people to, either, get over their shyness or use it to their advantage(often times, a blend), and then find something/multiple things they have an interest into, and turn that into a skill/skills that they can use to get ahead in the world. My skills turned out to be leadership and stubbornness, but both were hidden by shyness. We will also have another program focused on relationships and such. Those will be more about getting out of their comfort zone, making friends, and getting out into the dating field(and not to be afraid of attractive people). I am very willing to say that this program would work great as an prerequisite for the talent/skill program, however it should only be recommended, not required. We have yet to start working, because I'm still looking for a business partner in the near area, a female one. Typically having the balance of a male and female view works best(in my head).

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:15 pm Reply with quote        
School tomorrow...blech. I worked harder during this break than I do while going to school. Cleaning, job-hunting, some homework, chores...>.< I can't wait until I get a job again and I don't have to drive all over the fricking state looking for somewhere to work.

ecco

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:58 pm Reply with quote        
sounds neat Smile i dont really get what you mean by starting the second division, though...?

.sparrow.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
Ready for spring break?? I've been ready ever since winter break ended! Long wait is longg Jab