Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:25 am Reply with quote        
I'm not big on pom poms or skirts, but I'd still be willing to cheer you on. ^^ I've always wanted to do parkour also; but there's not many areas around here that are good for that. Except trees and what have you. 'Tis the problem with living in the boonies XD
But yeah, you should totally do it! Parkour doesn't necessarily have to rely on physical strength either, but the ability to propel yourself and control your body to do what you want. If you practice you should be able to no problem~ Plus it'd be a fun way to exercise. I might try parkour some myself actually...
or just stick to climbing trees, yeah... xD;;

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:16 am Reply with quote        
We are in an interesting area, suburban to the max of the definition. We have country area, fishing spots, farms, etc twenty minutes from one of the fastest growing software areas on the East Coast(particularly software for military use).

EDIT: I don't know what happened to all that excitement. Since then, I have gained 6lbs... OTL
I need to work out or at least get out, but I have been feeling kind of in the dumps. I need to hang out with my friends more often. Three particular friends would help the most. Ones gotta watch her 5 younger siblings a lot, one moved three hours away, and one is busy.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:20 pm Reply with quote        
I've always wanted to learn parkour too...I just lack the strength and stamina. I mean, I can generate power super-easily, but I can't do a pull-up to save my life. I guess that's why I'm better at martial arts than this sort of stuff...although I can climb trees pretty well. YAY LONG LIMBS.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
No, I'm very bulky, so I'd have to completely changed my physique to do parkour.