Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Battlegrounds
Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:10 am Reply with quote        
As much as it pains me to put it in this sub-forum ('cos like NO ONE ever comes here), this is the only place it makes sense for me to put it...
So anyway!

Basically I got a bit irritated about not knowing where all the different classes were, I wanted to be Paladin, didn't know if it'd be from Priest (seeing as they're holy warriors in most games), or Fighter ('cos Paladins are just Fighters with stocky armour in games)...

So I started this. And it turned out to be Monk. o\ And then I was disappointed because I wanted it to have high armour class level up, and it didn't... So ultimately I ended up wasting a lot of silver.

In the hope that this will stop others from wasting as much silver as I did, here is a chart of all the classes and their upgrade paths~
Hopefully this will also help people decide what kind of character they want.

Note: Changing class costs 250 silver, and upgrading costs 1,000 silver. Therefore, if an upgrade to a class will just take you to another base class, don't do it, it's just a waste.
Also, your stats will need to meet certain criteria to get certain classes, i.e: someone with low strength will not be able to be a Fighter.

If anyone has any information I've missed (i.e: Upgrades, what stats are actually needed), please leave a message, either in this thread or via pm, because I can only go by the stats I have, and they're not suited to say, magic classes.

Fighter:

Bard:

Magician:

Monk:

Priest:

Thief:

Rogue:

Panhandler:

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:46 am Reply with quote        
I'm pretty sure people would come here if people would post. Jab

Thanks for making this thread *puts a link to it in the Newcomers Help Center*

Dunno if it's still possible, but people used to be able to start as paladin. Although it required ridiculous stats (like, 19+ in everything).

Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:03 am Reply with quote        
People SHOULD post here, which is why I didn't just throw it in the city square instead o3o
And if someone managed to get a roll that good, I'd have to envy on them.. Only got a decent one, with 9 wisdom... Which angered Kupsy, so I spent money on getting it to 20..
Just hope someone finds it remotely helpful anyway, and up until now I didn't know Uber Ninja existed xD

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:07 am Reply with quote        
XD
People should, but I guess people spend most of their time in the battle system, instead of in the forums, talking about the battle system.
Maybe if there were more active/interactive threads here...

I'm pretty sure I've heard people said they re-run for hours trying to get the right stats. But yeah, that's certainly not my case. As long as it has good strength, dex, con, and some wisdom, it's fine. *huggles lower deity race*

I'm sure it'll be useful, at least for people who are not sure what they want to be and/or how to get there.
That Uber Ninja has some nice stats... Jab I wonder if someone on MIdo is using it XD

Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:16 am Reply with quote        
I was going to, but... At my level (26), I think it needed something like 24,000 exp..
Made me run back to assassin xD
*makes grabby hands at lower deity race*

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:31 am Reply with quote        
Just wanted to say that while I don't know the stats for it, Sorcerers upgrade to Archmages.

Also, after Paladin you can upgrade to Knight, and these are the stats for it:
Knight

HP: 5
MP: 4
AP: 5

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:01 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, Knight seems kinda crappy x-x Shame really, I'd have liked to use it...
Will update the tables now o\ Depending on how annoying photobucket wants to be, may take a while to show up.... *mashes F5*

EDIT: Just went on Knight 'cos I thought I might use it anyway... It actually needs MORE exp than Assassin, even though it's worse in EVERY way... Battle system needs some real tweaks imo...

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Kimi_Delaetus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:20 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you for this epic thread Bouncy Heart

It is most appreciated.

I will take your breath away
...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
I'm vegetarian, I'd be a crap zombie.
Fear the wrath of the vegetarian zombie!! It will invade your vegetable gardens and turn all the cabbages into zombie vegetables! >:o
Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:47 am Reply with quote        
Reeaaaly late reply by now but thanks lol o\
All I can say so far with them is that Assassin seems to be the only viable one..
Decent exp required (compared to knight/uber ninja) and good stat growths~

Of course that's just my opinion and I know people still do well with classes like Magician and Bard.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Shiloh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:55 am Reply with quote        
This thread is really useful, thanks so much ^^
I'm pretty new to this so it would be cool if there was more info available Bouncy Heart
I know I'll be posting here if I have anything to add!