Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Valentines Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Ace's Box o' Love <3
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:26 pm Reply with quote        
Foursome! Three girls, and one boy. This is looking good for me. Twisted Evil

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:12 am Reply with quote        
GUH. Maeve, I completely missed your post when I checked here earlier. D: I love you too. <3 -hugs back-

And Chu... I'm not really sure what to say but to say but I can't wait for those beautiful things U:

Thank you for being my friend too, AnDe~ You've been a friend since pretty much the beginning of my time on this site, and I've never wished it was any other way.

And. D: Tock. Tock. I don't even know what to say. But I completely understand, and I love you too, even if I can't really explain what it is that drew me to you. I hope we continue to be friends even until we're old cranky internet women, because I don't want to not have you as my friend. So thank you, and I love you too.

And Neo... xD Always looking on the brightside~

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:04 pm Reply with quote        
"Old Cranky internet women"

Now, that I must see. In 40 years, Ace will still be on Mido with her hoard of centaurs and is dragged out of lurking by Doc.

::Shop::
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:53 pm Reply with quote        
By that time, one of you would have stalked the other one, found out where they live, moved in with them, and share a 20-year-old boyfriend.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:57 pm Reply with quote        
neomattlac wrote:
By that time, one of you would have stalked the other one, found out where they live, moved in with them, and share a 20-year-old boyfriend.

Oh god. xD

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:17 pm Reply with quote        
And then you end up having a webcam show, that starts as a history lesson thing, but always ends up strangely. And you guys will look awesome for 40, so the show will be so popular that TV shows sponsor you guys.

Damn, Bernie Mac can dance...

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:50 pm Reply with quote        
But would both of them be cougars?

You know Ace, that just made me realize we might end up going to the same college... xD

::Shop::
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:05 pm Reply with quote        
No. They would just be attractive women who attracts younger men.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:04 pm Reply with quote        

It's late, but I made you a chocolate :>

JOLLY COOPERATION!
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:01 pm Reply with quote        
Kupsy! *super-glomps!*
I would love to go crazy with you right now.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:21 pm Reply with quote        
Hiii Ace!

It seems my art skills are failing, yet I still wish to send my love to you. Let's see, umm, I guess this'll have to do!

Ace, what more can be said? You're amazing in bed
No that's not right!
Oh dear, my cheeks have already turned red.
Let's see, what else can be said... Embarrassed

Thank you again, for just being here. For being a friend, for being a dear.
I hope this short poem gets the message across, I'm not that great with words but it was worth a shot.
Just remember, we all love you lots, so don't ever leave us or we'll come hunt you down we'll get worried.
And we wouldn't want that, now would we?

I'm going to stop it here, because I fear... It's just just not going to convey what you want to hear.
So always remember what you've been told, that we all love you greatly, you'll never get old~
So thank you, again, hope this came out okay... if not then, oh well. I love you Ace Laugh

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Pikmin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:25 pm Reply with quote        
Catghost wrote:

o.o ... I'll just give you two some alone time...
And you wouldn't want to go crazy with me right now lol, really ill e.e Not funsies..

JOLLY COOPERATION!
neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:49 pm Reply with quote        
Kupsy wrote:
Catghost wrote:

o.o ... I'll just give you two some alone time...
And you wouldn't want to go crazy with me right now lol, really ill e.e Not funsies..

What? Why? 'Cause you're surrounded by fangirls?

miara

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:37 pm Reply with quote        
Ace! Ace! Ace! Ace! I love you! I can't believe I've been gone for so long but I missed you and I love you and I'm back and YAY! <3
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:28 am Reply with quote        
I haven't seen Ace for a day. Sad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3