Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Valentines Day
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Doc Has Feelings Twenty-Twelve _Valentine Box_
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:00 pm Reply with quote        
Gosh I haven't had any time at all since this semester began and I'm having so many issues haha but I still love each and every one of you and GOSH I just don't know, I'm so glad I found Midorea. I've found some friends for life here, I know that for sure. And you are all the most amazing, beautiful, supporting, loving people that I know and BY GOLLY no matter what happens or to whom, I know with each other we can always get through it C:

I wish I could write more, but, as I said, I have no time Duh. I just wanted to make a thread, and at some point hopefully I will post in other people's threads with valentines and such :3

I love you all, forever and ever Bouncy Heart
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:00 pm Reply with quote        
Reserved for valentines, I guess!
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:05 pm Reply with quote        
... Heee! *tackles and claims first post*
Hiiiiya Tock! Happy

I NEED TO MAEK YOU A VALENTINES Neutral
*goes to do that*

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:37 pm Reply with quote        
-huggles Doc

Hello Doc, happy Valentines Day!: 3

::Shop::
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
Bouncy Heart Must make Tock a valentines of some kind! -clings to her face-
Happy Valentines Day. ^^

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:15 pm Reply with quote        
Doc Tick Tock!
Now its TIME to get out freak on!

Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:12 pm Reply with quote        

I'm giving you a single rose because it is beautiful, yet unassuming. A single rose given can light someone's dreary day and give them faith for the future. It symbolizes love - in all its forms - which is what I saw from you. We've never talked much, but your Valentines to your friends touched me, truly. The display of affection had absolutely nothing to do with me, but I know that I'll remember those gifts as long as I live. Humanitarian and friendly love have always held a strong place in my heart, and to see it personified in such a beautiful way by a member of the Midorean community made me happier than you could imagine. Thank you, and happy Valentine's Day.

- Chu
Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:59 pm Reply with quote        

I love you Tock!
Seriously.
Not in a creepy way. Jab
Thanks for being a part of Mido, and a part of my life!
I can't even tell you how much you've inspired me, and pushed me to do some things I've wanted to do for a while but never really found the motivation to.
So thank you! Bouncy Heart

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:48 pm Reply with quote        
Dr. Tick Tock
would you like my large sock?

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:26 pm Reply with quote        
Ohhhh oh gosh ;____; oh gosh.

Neo, I would love your large sock, thank you!

Chu, thank you /so much/ I... I wasn't expecting that valentine at all.

Maeve... sjgrlng tnrjk gnjktrntkgn OH GOSH I LOVE THAT LITTLE AVATAR THING OH GOSH Maeve don't even... you can't even know how much I love you and appreciate your friendship and god your /art/. I don't know how I ever deserved to know someone as amazing as you. I am just... thank you. So much. I am speechless. The fact that I inspire anyone, let alone an amazing person like /you/... I just.f jklrgtkr I don't know what I just.

I need to get more adjectives besides "amazing." I'VE USED IT LIKE FIFTY TIMES IN ALL OF THESE VALENTINES. But I can't help it because that is just the only adjective I KNOW. That is what describes Mido and all the people in it, AMAZING. AMAZING. SO AMAZING. INSPIRING. BEAUTIFUL.

SF JGRKLGTRKTNK GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:22 pm Reply with quote        
So I realized today that time really had flew by me, and with being sick and catching up I forgot to buy a Miu Valentine for some of the people that really mean a lot to me on this site. So All I have is some words, love, and a little bit of virtual chocolate you can have :3

I honestly don't know where to begin Doc, other than I first noticed you'd popped up on the site in the arts shops, and a little bit everywhere else. I actually stalked your shop a few times before I sold you the Heimwah, but I was too afraid to talk. For some reason my crazy mind said it would be weird for me to randomly post in there. I was actually really excited to have an excuse to talk in there, because it was so much more active than the Lounge. Even though you needlessly tease me about my horrible grammar and spelling, you never cease to amuse me. Especially when I'm watching your livestream and you mumble random things, like that one really cute skirt. I still remember that, and how Ace and i creepily chatted about what you were talking about. And of course there's Aon and Lynn,. with poor Noa's jealousy. I swear now every time the Advanced RP lights up for a new post I get overly excited and hope you replied. I'm so happy that I met you via the interwebs, because I've never met a person like you. Happy Belated Valentine's Day :3

::Shop::
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:14 pm Reply with quote        
AnDe - One of the best written valentines I've seen in a while.

Dr. Tick Tock

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:29 pm Reply with quote        

This centaur is for Tocky,
Running around with a daffy,
Though I certainly can't be sure,
That it's as good as yours~

Tocky o\ You remind me why I actually like being here rather than like, anywhere else on the internet.
You're funny and smart and I'd hug you so much but I'm stuck in the UK >_>

I wanted to make you something nice lol but had a silly week and it's 00:20am and I can't draw anything anyway but it has pink hair so yay

And I appreciate the greenness of my gift \o\

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:58 pm Reply with quote        

Hey look, I'm finally sending my Valentines. Jab
It took me a week, but in the end I managed to do it~
This drawing right here, it's just for you!
I spent all night, working nonstop
To get it just right, all for you!

Okay, that's a bit exaggerated, but I still worked hard!
So hopefully it turned out to your liking, but if not
I made this poem as well:

Dear Tock,
Where do I start
there's so much to list;
If it weren't for you, would Midorea still exist?
Even when we were so empty, you filled our forums with hope
your centaurs gracing each page, growing and bringing with them the joy of seeing Midorea active again~

Not to make this too sappy, but dear Tock, do understand
We all love you greatly, you make us all so happy.
And with that, I shall end this poem
For it's probably just making you cringe
but in the end, I still love you
ALWAYS AND FOREVER

<3 you

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:35 pm Reply with quote        
Doc...I was lame and I didn't get around to sending you a Valentine's because I wasn't on here, actually. But, hey, you didn't give me one either. I kid, I kid. Sweat

But, anyway...I wrote you a little something to show how much I've enjoyed your friendship; hope it's not too lame. Duh

I’m afraid there’s nothing I can say to you that won’t sound insincere
I want to tell you that I appreciate you but I’m not sure how to make that clear
Even though I haven’t known you for very long at all
I’m glad that I can count you among my friends, big and small
There’s a gentleness in your heart, all who know you can tell
You always put a smile on my face, I hope sometimes I can bring you one as well
You’re an amazing person, quite a unique and interesting find
So I just wanted to let you know how much I care, I hope that you don’t mind
Like I said, some of this may sound corny fake or cliché
I truly hope it doesn’t because I mean it in the best possible way
So here’s hoping today and every day is a great one for you
Here’s me saying “goodbye, I love you (as a friend), and just keep doing what you do.”

-Love Always, Sly. Bouncy Heart

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next