Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Valentines Day
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Freshie's Box Full of Valentine's Cause You Love Her
Freshie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:38 pm Reply with quote        

Oh my, who left this little ol' box here?

Hey guys and gals, tis Freshie's box. Leave her something if you'd like. And chat, also chat. That freshie can be a chatterbox.
Happy Valentine's Day!

This will be more fancy and awesome soon <3
And open.

Freshie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:45 pm Reply with quote        
Valentine's Recieved...
Quote:

:bounce: To show my love for all of you~ And also my appreciation for how much you all do for and care about Midorea. I don''t know where I would go if I wasn''t here

- Weaseldale

Quote:

Awww *places the teddy bear in the box with the cute kitty girl* Happy Valentines day Freshie! Thank you again for everything you do.
I love you! :D

- Catghost

Quote:

I'm so happy to have you as a part of this staff. Even when you're busy you don't hesitate to step forward and volunteer to do something for our community. Thank you, and happy Valentine's Day.

-Chu

Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:23 pm Reply with quote        

Bouncy Heart To show my love for all of you~ And also my appreciation for how much you all do for and care about Midorea. I don''t know where I would go if I wasn''t here

- Weaseldale
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:49 pm Reply with quote        
Hewwo Freshie! Happy (belated)valentines day!!

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:13 pm Reply with quote        

Awww *places the teddy bear in the box with the cute kitty girl* Happy Valentines day Freshie! Thank you again for everything you do.
I love you! Happy

- Catghost
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:51 pm Reply with quote        

I'm so happy to have you as a part of this staff. Even when you're busy you don't hesitate to step forward and volunteer to do something for our community. Thank you, and happy Valentine's Day.

-Chu
neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:19 pm Reply with quote        
I would love to leave something in Freshie's box! Bouncy Heart Wink Twisted Evil

Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:56 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks you guys! :'D
<3333 you all

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:03 pm Reply with quote        
How's Job Corps going? Met any hot girls yet? Thought about sharing scissors with them? Wink

Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:18 pm Reply with quote        
Yes and no.
Yes to those questions, but no as in, I wouldn't think they like me that way. ;n;
I'm so hot now with my twin tails and cat ears and tail. they should be all up on me. D':
Also Job corps going well, at 50%, went on ladders today, not fun.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:59 pm Reply with quote        
Awww... At first I thought you were serious about them being all over you with your car ear and tail...

Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:41 pm Reply with quote        

From your dirty master who wants you back here

- Anonymous
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:42 pm Reply with quote        

Panties. >:D

- Anonymous
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:49 pm Reply with quote        

How about we ride the carousel all the way around the block" >:D

- Anonymous
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:27 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, you're popular.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next