Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Valentines Day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Ace's Box o' Love <3
neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:20 pm Reply with quote        
I have an electric guitar, an acoustic guitar, a harmonica, a microphone, and an electric organ, and I don't know how to play any of them.
But at least I can MACARENA!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
Duh Still to lazy to make Valentine. *flail*

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:10 pm Reply with quote        
Being the unattractive fat guy I am, I should pose in my underwear with my guitar and send that out as valentines. XD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:29 pm Reply with quote        

Yeah, I don't think I should go that route. I'll stick with writing.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:37 pm Reply with quote        
I should do song requests. I suck at singing, but there's only one way to get better.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:57 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, whatever floats yer boat~

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:05 pm Reply with quote        
Water tension and buoyancy floats my boat.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:59 pm Reply with quote        

For my lovely Ace, enjoy! :3

::Shop::
neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:57 pm Reply with quote        
Great, now I have to go paint my own picture, but I won't have the same skill, so its just gonna be a sad attempt.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:39 pm Reply with quote        
Oh I"m not taking credit for the image. I can't paint very well, but i looked around at flower meanings, fiddled with the picture, and then added the words :3

::Shop::
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:10 am Reply with quote        
Oh. Anyways. I need to choose between oil or acrylic paints. I like acrylics more because its easier to clean, but oils look better. Watercolor isn't available because I don't have any watercolor paper.

Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:51 pm Reply with quote        

Ace, I love you. Sincerely, wholeheartedly. It''s not even like we''ve had many heart-to-heart talks, or even known each other for more than a year, but I don''t care how little or how much I know about you. Something about you catches me, and grips me, and hasn''t let go. I miss you if I haven''t gotten a chance to come online and talk to you for more than a couple days, or if you haven''t spoken in a while. When I entice you to stop lurking, it''s not just to tease you, I really really want to see your eye-scathing yellow text and read your lovely words and I don''t care if it''s about nothing important or interesting because whatever is being said is still /you/. And you is all I could ever ask for.

Thank you for being there, and for existing, and for being a beautiful, wonderful person.

- Doctor
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:03 pm Reply with quote        

It has come down to the last day of the event, Dear, but my love for you shall live on. Distance nor time nor God himself can stand between you and I, so rejoice in knowing that this is not an end - but merely the beginning of much more beautiful things to come.

- Chu
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:32 pm Reply with quote        
I think the Doc loves ya. Jab

Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:01 pm Reply with quote        

HAI ACE! *hugs you*
I love you.
Embarrassed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next