Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Valentines Day
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Silver's Sad Little Valentine Box
SilverPhoenyx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:50 pm Reply with quote        
I never get Valentines.. biut still I thought I would post a little note to say that I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:25 pm Reply with quote        
Happy Valentines Day to you! I don't really know you but I hope you enjoyed it Smile

::Shop::
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:08 pm Reply with quote        

*gives you a Valentine*
Happy Valentines day!

- Catghost
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:36 pm Reply with quote        

I hope to make your Valentines Day pleasant, by gifting you with this tasty present!

- Anonymous
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:56 pm Reply with quote        

My dearest Valentine,
I don't know why you say that you never get Valentines. I've been sending them for years! Every day. In the form of poems, of little candy gifts, of passing glances as I see you. Ever day. You couldn't have missed ALL of them! Are you ignoring me? Are you AVOIDING me? No, no, you can't be. I won't believe that! You just haven't gotten them. I mean, I'd assume that your address, phone number, Facebook page, and workplace changed, but I check up on that all the time. Every day. I know when the slightest thing changes, from the loss and gain of close friends to a change of diet. Speaking of which, I really don't like that you started eating Cherois in the morning instead of Fruit Loops. That's too bland for you, dear! Please, eat something that I'd enjoy more. I hate having to eat Cherois just to imagine what kissing you would be like.

Oh. Which reminds me, I know that times are tough, but I noticed that you haven't gotten a new tooth brush in a while. No, I'm not criticizing you. I just... I really need a new tooth brush of yours. This one is getting kind of nasty - from not having contact with your mouth, dear! Here, I sent a tooth brush with that lingerie. (Oh, and please do wear that. And I think you should spend more time in that one room with no blinds...) Use this new tooth brush and throw that old one out. Don't worry, I'll find it. I always do...

-Chu
neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:24 pm Reply with quote        
So, just open up your heart and let the tentacles in.

Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:45 pm Reply with quote        

What''s 8 inches, hard, and has a pink tip? A pencil. >:D

- Anonymous
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quote        
Oh god. Why?
Mad

Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:56 pm Reply with quote        

Well, it does seem like you receive some Valentines. Let me add this one to the lot! *sticks picture to you the thread*
Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day, and/or just a nice random day!

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:23 pm Reply with quote        
The picture is purty. Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.