Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Item Disappeared from Inventory
VampireSoul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:13 pm Reply with quote        
I got a certain item for the secret santa event, a few days ago(If a staff members needs to know what the item is please feel free to PM me).

I went just now to give it to my receiver and it has disappeared from my Inventory! The only thing I have ever done in my inventory and is all I did since receiving the item is open daily prize mystery boxes and other than that most of what I have been doing on the site is PMing with Maeve. So I am quite certain that no action of mine caused this.

To the person who's Secret Santa I am: I apologize for this misfortune and that because of it you may not receive your gift. It's a bit late to be able to come up with something else, and I am somewhat busy tomorrow. My family actually gets together for gifts on Christmas Eve rather than the day. I want you to know though that I tried hard for you, with the marketplace so dead it is difficult to find an active shop let alone one that actually is selling an item you want. But I was determined to find something on your list(mostly because I am afraid I am no artist so unless a banner or photo manip would be ok I can't produce art).

Hopefully something can be done though.

Resolved. My apologies I have never heard of a rollback until just now, but the person I had gotten the item from responded to my PM about it just after I made this thread and explained. I feel quite idiotic.
>_<

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:24 pm Reply with quote        
There was a rollback a couple days ago, meaning pretty much every action that was done from 5pm onward that day (I don't remember which day it was, I believe the 20th, 21st maybe) was deleted. That includes any purchases or item transactions, any posts you made, etc.

Sucks :C but whatever money you spent on the item should be returned to your account, so you can try to recontact who you bought it from and get it again.

Also the SS goes on until the 31st so you have plenty of time C:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:30 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah the person I got the item from just responded to my PM about it and explained. My apologies I have never heard of a rollback before just now.

Oh and I did not realize the event went until New Years Eve but I am busy then too. I received the item back now though and have sent it to my person.