Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:26 pm Reply with quote        
Aw, that's cool Koyi...I'm sure he'll like it. C:

I have to finish shopping today...GodhelpmeI'mgoingtodie. Duh

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:00 pm Reply with quote        
I hope your right. I mean I think he will but well I dunno. I am kindave nervous about giving him a gift seeing as he really doesn't like Christmas and stuff.

I don't give people that aren't family gifts very often. He's the first person I have bought a Christmas gift for in forever now. I am just really nervous of what his reaction would be. I really like him and stuff heh.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quote        
Well, the optimist in me would like to say that he will appriciate the thought, even if he isn't a particular fan of Christmas. However, I don't know him or your situation, other than what you've briefly said here...still I'll err on the side of optimism and say he's going to like it; especially seeing as it's a gift from you, and the two of you are (if nothing else) friends. Sweat Whatever the case, I wish you tons of luck and hope you have fun with your guy friend Koyi.

Also, much to my delight (and the lament of my checking account) I am finally done Christmas shopping. Duh

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:08 pm Reply with quote        
I have been done with that for ages. Aside from trying to figure out what my mom might want.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:11 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah well...I should have been done ages ago, but I've been busy with work and the like. Besides, where the holidays (and pretty much anything else) are concerned I like to procrastinate until the last possible second. Because I...perform well under pressure...? Duh Yeah. No. .____.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:16 pm Reply with quote        
I shop throughout the year when i see stuff on sale that I think my kido will like I tend to get it. Working at a department store also helps in that respect lol.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:19 pm Reply with quote        
I imagine that does help a bit. LOL My grandma does that thing where she shops for deals throughout the year for Christmas gifts. The only trouble with that system, in her case, is that she squirrels away the presents and then forgets where she's hidden half of them until after Christmas is over. Roll Eyes Laugh
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
Ummmmm I don't do that at all. I mean I am only 26 but ummm yeah I totally don't forget where I have hidden the gifts at all. Of course if I do I just give them for birthday lol.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:34 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I figured most people wouldn't do that. To be fair to my grandma, it probably isn't half of the gifts she forgets...just a few. xD; She's done that since before she was really all that old, though; she just tends to be a bit cluttered and disorganized with things, which I suppose makes it harder to keep track of where things are stored. It's all good though, she means well and when she eventually does find the gifts they either become birthday, random, or next Christmas gifts. Heh. Sweat
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:39 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah I do the same thing lol. I forgot something that I was gonna give my son for last Christmas and ended up giving it to him on his birthday.