Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:33 pm Reply with quote        
Ever just feel utterly alone, even when you have friends and family around..?

I feel like that right now..
Guess it's my depression and bipolar kicking in..
Its no fun...I feel like curling up and crying..
I try to take my mind off it by reading or listening to music or playing a game but nothing works..

The one person I want to talk to isn't on and...without him I feel broken...it sucks..

I wish I had more friends online.. >.<;

Anyone get like this..

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:45 pm Reply with quote        
I get like that more often than I should...
In fact I feel a bit like it now.

My best friend just got online, and we got as far as saying hello to each other, and then he went offline... I think his internet must have broken but still my head goes "Waaah he left me alone ._."

I'm famously anti-social, but even people like me need people to talk to sometimes, and it gets crushing when you need someone to talk to, they're not there...
My family is here mind, but sometimes I feel I drive mum a bit mad 'cos we're around each other a lot, and dad... Eeehh, it's not that we don't love each other, we just have jack shit in common.

I've suffered from depression for years, even as a child, so I know how it can get x.x I've even been offered tablets for it but I'm also famously stubborn... So yeah...

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quote        
I feel the same way, with the parents and being anti-social.
I like to think I'm not, since I love being around people but sometimes I don't want to make the effort to go out...I like being at home with friends or a familiar place..

All my friends have been too busy to do anything and when they're free I don't want to do anything..

Right now I just want to be with someone..anyone almost..
I miss my best friend but he can't be around right now I guess...sigh

Trying not to cry..its hard...feeling like this.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:59 pm Reply with quote        
I know, it feels shit Neutral My only few friends I have are busy almost all the time now thanks to work, and I'm rubbish at making new ones, mainly thanks to not trusting people in the slightest.

Frankly there's nothing wrong with crying though, most of the time I lock my door, cry, punch the pillow, apologise to the pillow (well it's not like it's the pillows fault) and then I feel better for it afterwards.

Afraid I can't say anything like "It'll all get better soon" though because when people say that to me it just annoys me, feel like "It's not like this is a kids story book you know.." .. So hopefully someone a little more cheerful will come along.

All I do to deal with it now is just keep going regardless. And distract myself with anything.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I feel the same when someone says that to me. I feel like saying "How do you know that? Can you tell the fucking future!?" but of course i never do..

People cant really help you when you feel this way so they just wish you feel better and try giving some hope but it doesn't help you in the now..

Blah..on top of feeling like this I'm still sick so my stomach is hurting..

I'm also really pissed at the lack of attention from people i consider friends.
Really shows a persons true colors...only helpful when its good for them..

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:09 pm Reply with quote        
Aye, I've realised over the years just who my true friends are... I know the ones I have now are really busy with work, but they will be here for me if I really need it.
But some of them just hung around when it was fun and were suddenly "elsewhere" when I needed them most, like when my mum had cancer.

And I know that it's hard to help someone when they feel like this, 'cos I feel the same, and mum'll be talking to me, with all her "It'll all get better" stuff and I won't feel even the slightest bit better.

I just at least wanted you to know that you're not alone... in feeling alone.
... Odd sentence.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:12 pm Reply with quote        
I know there are others who feel just like me, maybe even worse.
Somewhere out there, there is a really nice guy who is completely alone and wishing to have someone there with him..wish I was there with him..

Life sucks..

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:27 pm Reply with quote        
I already know who I'd want to be with right now (not in that way in-case anyone thought it) but... meh :[
At any-rate, I'm a little too female to help you out on that one.

Life does suck. I've thought about things like that a lot and the only conclusion I can come up with really is to make life as less shitty as you can before it ends....

Oh I'm really not helping <_< Someone more cheerful come along please...

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:25 pm Reply with quote        
Being alone sucks. But... I guess it's necessary... So when you're finally together again, you can actually truly appreciate what you have.
My current circumstances don't really allow me to meet anyone, so for the most part I'm off by myself. There are the few times I might have been able to change that, but of course I've screwed it up more than I'd like to admit.

*hugs* I'm all to familiar with loneliness, but I'm not going to pretend I understand what you're going through. If there was something more I could say, I would..
Actually.. you really remind me of someone. The similarity is almost uncanny. Guess that's why I care so much for you..
If you ever want to talk or something, just let me know. :3

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:31 am Reply with quote        
Thanks you guys, I'm feeling a little better..
My friend finally came on and it ended up getting worse..
After a few hours of thinking and just trying to figure everything out I just decided not to give a fuck..

So I'm alone but oh well

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:38 am Reply with quote        
-An arm slips about you.-

Sin can make it all go away~

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:13 am Reply with quote        
@Sin - Oh wow, I interpreted that the wrong way first sin. I thought you were talking about the action of sin, and was wondering which one you were talking about.
@Branny - Time to do something reckless, stupid, and quite muddy.
For some reason, recklessness and stupidity is one of the only ways I can get out of a depressed rut. Lately though, its been too cold, and I'm now tempted to drink, which would be a really bad idea, because I'm f'ed up(mentally) and if I don't have that judgement to counter that...
@Kupsy - You are going to Otakon in 2013. I'm buying you a drink.
@CatGhost - 2012, and a round of drinks. Because I'm so stressed by the time Otakon comes around, and I'm planning on not going with my friends this year. Getting tired of having to share a room with them. Particularly a certain friend. She's very... picky.

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:55 pm Reply with quote        
Sin, Aw thanks. xD;
If you're a guy, you can try.
If you're a lady then thanks for trying~ xD
(Doesn't say this to be mean)

Neo, that doesn't work with me.
I've been reading Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and that's cheered me up.
Or atleast taken my mind off everything for awhile.