Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Ace's Pumpkin Party
Destiny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:26 pm Reply with quote        
Heyyyy, how are you doing? (:
What're your plans for Halloween?
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:32 pm Reply with quote        
Plans involae trying to find some kid to trick or treat with. I'm a candy addict.
I doubt I'd find anyone though.

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:37 pm Reply with quote        
Branny is lurking you with his slow ass net. LOL

Hello!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, your internet is so slow that after you posted, Midorea wouldn't load, for me, for 5 mintues.

Destiny

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:44 pm Reply with quote        
Haha. I gave up getting candy :'( I think I'm too old o.o I did take my little cousins last year so they could get theirs -.- I miss being little.

Since it's on a Monday, I don't really have a choice to celebrate or not. Have classes the whole day until 9pm! Don't get home until 10 -.-
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:00 am Reply with quote        
Hello!

I miss trick-or-treating. I haven't been allowed to trick-or-treat since I was 11...because apparently once I hit middle school, my parents thought I was too old to go tirck-or-treating. But the law (at least for here unless they have changed it since then) states you can be up to age 16 I think it is before you are not legally allowed to go trick-or-treating yourself (does not apply to taking someone younger trick-or-treating).

Destiny: I have classes as well today...but only from 11 to 11:50 and then 2 to 4:40...but that second class I normally run over because it is a printmaking class. Then I go eat with my dad and his girlfriend. Then come home, do some homework, take shower, watch Hart of Dixie, then actually go to bed early since I have to get up at 5am tomorrow just to meet the bus on campus for the Washington DC Art Trip that I really do not feel like going on but am required to since I am an art major. :/
Destiny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:17 pm Reply with quote        
Oh wow o________o there's actually a law to when you can stop trick or treating? I thought when you get too old -.- you just get too old haha. Or you know when the other parents make a comment on it o.o But that sucks! 11 isn't that old -.- ruined the Halloween spirit right there Sad

.................................I'm glad the class isn't too late in the night o.o but with your plans tonight Sad seems like you're in the same boat as me. Boring Halloween this year! Do you usually eat out? o___o oooo, do you give candy out to the kids? haha that's a little fun D: at least.
What's Hart of Dixie about o.o is it a on going tv show?

Have fun tomorrow! Hopefully you get a full night of sleep -__- even though you have to sleep early, haha. That never happens to me though -.- I end up sleeping later even if I have to wake up at 5am lol

Are you in college? (:
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
Yep, there's a law. There's also a law about wearing masks too. You are only allowed to wear them up to a certain age, I want to say it is 14 but it may be 16 when trick-or-treating or out and about while dressed up for halloween. Private parties are a different matter...you can basically wear whatever you want if the people throwing it does not have any set regulations. Smile

When I'm with them, yes, we always eat out. Even when I stayed every other weekend at my dad's, every meal was eaten out just about unless he actually made burgers on the grill...or milkshakes. He hates cooking and he never stays at home so he doesn't buy anything unless it is bread, tomato soup, cheese, milk, cookies, gram crackers, or stuff like that. :/

Hart of Dixie is currently an on going show. It like started I guess a month ago? I really like it. Happy

I can go to bed early...but that doesn't mean I will actually fall asleep...I can toss and turn for hours. :/

Yes, I am in college. Happy
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:35 pm Reply with quote        
Anyone here still?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:08 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I am here at the present moment...otherwise I would not be posting this reply.

So as long as this remains here to be posted in, I can be here to chat.
Destiny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:31 pm Reply with quote        
Oh wow :'( That's horrible haha. Well sucks if you would still like to trick or treat when you're older.

Hmm, does his girlfirend cook? o.o Home made dinners are more yummy. ....okay well that's a lie -.- some restaurant food taste wayyyyy better! But it's fun eating around the family dinner sometimes Sad maybe you can cook for him one day Smile

Hmm, I'll have to search the show up! I haven't had time to watch anything though, haha.

-.- I have another essay due tomorrow. Procrastination has taken its turn again!
Mellonin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:10 pm Reply with quote        
No such law around here! I went trick of treating last year, and I'm 26!
Destiny

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:53 pm Reply with quote        
Oh wow, that's awesome!! Haha -.-
It's been cold these past few Octobers though...not many kids or adults go out to trick or treat anymore /:
The Halloween spirit was more vibrant a few years back, haha.

Finally have some room to breathe! Not that many assignments Happy
Mellonin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:04 am Reply with quote        
We had snow on the ground this halloween! Still plenty of trick-or-treaters, though. We're used to that kind of weather up north here Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17