Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. What are tickets & other questions.

Love is....
the answer!
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
key!
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
all there is.
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Of The Cosmos

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:01 pm Reply with quote        
Hi everyone!

As you can tell I'm a newbie here & I was wondering.... what are tickets? How does one acquire them & what do you do with them? Also! I was playing around in the Midorea Avatar maker & I fell in love with a bunch of EI/ARI items that are special. Is there a place where I can buy them from another user or?

I especially love the Garden Planets item as well as the Fallen Deity Horns!
Basically, this is what I came up with!

Thanks for taking the time to read and/or answer my questions!

^_^ V

neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:05 pm Reply with quote        
First off, this actually belongs in the Information Kiosk forum.
Tickets are from an event that ended about a week and a half ago, they just haven't taken down the ticket currency prompt. If you have some(300+) you can buy something from the Gigansthesia(sp?) shop, which can be found after clicking the shops tab.
You can buy items in the Marketplace. Most people have all of the items they are selling on their front page. A lot of times its best to both post in the thread and private message the person. Sometimes people are willing to sell items that aren't on their selling list, so it might be good to ask anyways.
I don't even have the Fallen Deity Horns, and there's only a few pairs out there, so good luck on that.
Nice username, btw.