Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2
VampireSoul

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:19 pm Reply with quote        
I am good.
I am excited for my bestie to come home from spending almost all year across the country and for the Holidays.

You all look so good in your Halloween stuff I feel kind of left out and so plain since I have a lot more collecting to do for my dream avatar.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:28 am Reply with quote        
I'm quite well. I didn't have any classes on Friday, because of some strike or something, so I've been working on a project of mine these past few days.
Still not quite used to waking up early though x_o I always go to sleep too late, and I don't know how to break my habit. So I need two alarm clocks to get me out of bed (but that's also cause I'm a deep sleeper).

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:16 pm Reply with quote        
You still around? D: Sorry for not replying earlier - I get kinda scatter-brained. I hope you're doing better now. ^_~

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
I need to re-read a 1500 page and a 700 page textbook. I have fallen so behind in computer science, my major.