Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Festival 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Overlord's Spooky Hangout
Pikmin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:04 am Reply with quote        
Mine would be my old music classes....
I love music, and after those music classes I went on to music college, and even won a student of the year award there... It all went really well.

Yet these music classes were USELESS. The teachers were either too boring, or so eccentric they'd spend the whole lesson rambling about nothing.. Plus because I already knew piano they left me alone, and I ended up actually teaching some other kid who was annoying as hell...

No matter how much I'd try to teach him not to bash the keys to get a loud sound, he'd still do it...
I ended up getting an F there. So I was lucky I even got onto my next course..
Memorable for crap reasons xD

JOLLY COOPERATION!
jojomade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:57 am Reply with quote        
Twirly twirl :::watches the leaves start to fall::: Our liitle dog hates rain but loves the snow. Doesn't make sense to me. She doesn't want to get wet but after burying herself in snow she's gonna get wet. Funny as all get out to watch her play in the snow though.
Sameth_Delaetus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
*electrocutes thread to revive it a la Frankenstein*

My dog's kinda...sad.
He's half cocker spaniel, half golden retriever. You'd think with that kinda breeding, he'd love the water. And the snow.

Does he? No.

When it's raining, we literally have to chase him off the porch or he'll just go on it. It's even worse when it's snowing. Silly puppy. Get off the porch, do your business and then we'll bring you back in and towel you down. *shakeshead*

Anyway. Anyone planning on dressing up/have last minute costume plans/issues/trials/tribulations? :3

Touch me with your love
And reveal to me my true name

(Will assassinate someone for an Huo Draconem Svarde, Adult Dragon Wings Ice Adult Dragon Wings Fire Happy )
Syd-Cymbaline

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:58 pm Reply with quote        
I don't have a dog...

Instead I have one fat cat that will just stare at an open door and another skittish cat who will run outside, only to run under the porch and mew... XD

Silly kitties XD

Misa:"I can't imagine a world without Light!"
L: "Yes, that would be dark."

"Ramoraparu did you steal my kills? I BELIEVE YOU DID!"
~Nobunaga (Travis - 4playerpodcast)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14