Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Music & Lyrics
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Yokuutsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
I like the first two, but they're like all I know except the Korean version of Suteki da ne

Heechul is <3<3<3

I mainly listen to Japanese Visual Kei bands now .-. and Utada Hikaru and Gackt .-.
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:55 am Reply with quote        
I've been listening to more K-Pop because of Ke$ha. No, I'm not fond of that chick, but I became curious after hearing her name over and over. After hearing the two hits and saying "meh", I found a song called "Run Devil Run", and I was like, "That sounds pretty cool. I'll give it a listen." So I did, and I actually enjoyed it more than most of the other songs by her.

Then I read the comments and learned that it was actually an SNSD song. I listened to that one, and it eventually took me to the MasaMIXES channel on Youtube. I listened to the AWESOME mashups on there, and started listening to the originals. I can't say I have a favorite group yet, but I really enjoy K-pop in general.

cyan-itchati

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quote        
[quote="AzureAvi"]i prefer japanese pop mostly but i do really like the wonder girls. Their is a group called Davichi thats really really good. there is also loveholic and Seeya and nell. all really good.[/quote
Davichi and Loveholics are great! c:
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quote        
I looove Super Junior D: not even just their music, but their character and interviews and just -gush- they're all such awesome people.

Also, if anyone likes K-pop AND K-drama, the show You're Beautiful is awesome Hai
zenphor667x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:14 am Reply with quote        
Let's seeee

I'm a BoA fan, hands down, but I do love the Wonder Girls and Super Junior also. I'm addicted to listening to Sorry Sorry xD
I love Bi Rain also
Clear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quote        
I love kpop! I always listen to SHINee, SuJu, SuJu M, Beast etc.
Yggdrasil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:55 pm Reply with quote        
I'm a fan of BigBand and Se7en. Ouo and I am a huge fangirl over DGNA <3

Watch Frieza Transform