Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Writing Chat
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:30 am Reply with quote        
I wasn't sure if this was the correct place to put this topic, but I felt I must.

I recently met, online, the model who posed for the picture of Stevie Rae, for the house of night series, written by Kristin and P.C. Cast.

Well, she knows them PERSONALLY. I told her to tell them I said hi and they said Merry Meet back.

Now, after that little story, here is the real reason for this forum.

Has anyone else on this site read the House of Night Series? If so, I have a few questions:

1. Which is your favorite book?
2. Who is your favorite character?
3. Red or blue vampires?
4. Which guy do you think is best for Zoey?
5. Do you totally want to hear Stevie Rae's voice?! Cuz I do!

And that's it for now. I'll come up with more later.
Kimi_Delaetus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:20 pm Reply with quote        
Dude, read...well a good portion of the series. Love it~

1 - I don't think I have a favorite book over all, but the one where a certain person goes buh-bye was definitely not my favorite XD

2 - My favorite character? Hm. Used to be Eric. But, now, I think my favorite is Aphrodite. She starts off as a royal bitch but turns out to be...well, still not nice, but...she doesn't 'stick to type' so to speak. The authoresses made their little stereotype evolve Bouncy Heart

3 - Blue. Some of the red ones scare me ><;

4 - Mmmm. Toughie. I'd have to say Stark. He seems the sanest of the group, and that's saying something. Though I do feel bad for Heath.

5 - I kinda do, yeah :3

I will take your breath away
...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
I'm vegetarian, I'd be a crap zombie.
Fear the wrath of the vegetarian zombie!! It will invade your vegetable gardens and turn all the cabbages into zombie vegetables! >:o