Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Laboratory
Post new topic   Reply to topic If you vanna be ma wuvver, you gotsa get with ma' fwends!
Malfise

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:14 pm Reply with quote        
The end of the world has come and gone in a fiery blaze. Everything you held dear, everything you’ve ever known, has been wiped from the earth. As far as the eye can see, the land has been transformed into a barren wasteland, from whence come hoards of alien creatures. Some of these beasts may aid you, but it’s for more likely they’ll tear you apart, so tread carefully through this surreal desert…

Your world is dead. There is nothing left for you where you stand, and now you face a choice: You may either stay and attempt to rebuild your life, or you can pack up what little resources you can find and begin the trek to the far mountains, where you might hope to find the last safe place…

~ Rules ~

> Don’t God-mode, don’t kill anyone, blah blah blah.
> Follow Midorea’s rules
> More may be added if needed, but I hope not.

[url=]OOC/Discussion Thread[/url] ~ ~ ~ [url=]Profile Thread[/url]

Malfise

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:15 pm Reply with quote        
About The Role Play

Basically, it’s a group of (hopefully dysfunctional) characters that are going to be trekking to the mountains in hopes of finding a sanctuary after the end of the world. There’s also going to be a narrator, who gets to have a little fun with the characters and make their lives miserable in general (or maybe that’s just my view). Players will take turns being the narrator; when and how the narrator will change has yet to be decided.

This is a casual roleplay, and you may either post in paragraphs or use action roleplaying (“*jumps in the air* Oooh, pick me! Pick me!”). That’s up to you, really, and we won’t bash you for either one.

Malfise

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:16 pm Reply with quote        
About The Land

The characters begin in what was once a small town or city. The place has been leveled by a variety of bombings and air raids from mysterious crafts. Who is the enemy? We don’t know. Hopefully, through the character’s actions and the narrator’s whims, this will be revealed in time.

A variety of animals stalk the land, all of which can be made up on a whim. Right now, there are definitely robot bugs and zombie dogs, which will probably maim a character on first sight, but may be tamable under certain circumstances. If you want another type of creature to magically appear, go for it.

Furthermore, there is an element of fantasy/magic in this roleplay. Nothing specific, so feel free to explore that.

…This is a very customizable, changeable roleplay. Pretty much anything goes Smile

Malfise

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:18 pm Reply with quote        
//End Transmission

Then I'll have several reserved posts, just in case.

We can use the current discussion thread as the OOC, and I'll create a new thread for posting profiles (which is where the profile skeleton will be available).