Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. What happens when you change your class?
Khismer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:04 pm Reply with quote        
So... magician is not, I think, the class for me. I have too few hitpoints, and the silver I get for winning a battle is completely used up to heal me and to get new spells.
I'm okay at fighting the mountain rats at least without spells, so I think I would do okay as something other than a spellcaster.

If I were to change my class, I would likely change it to a fighter. However...
Would this affect my hitpoints? Would I automatically go from 10 total hitpoints to... I think the starting number for fighters was 50?
Or would I just gain more hitpoints and less mana per level up, and still keep my 10 total hitpoints?

If my hitpoints don't increase, I might just stay with being a magician.

Right now, I don't know either way, so I'm coming to the good people of the forum for help. Soft Smile
Pikmin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:17 pm Reply with quote        
Short answer 'cos I'm typing on my 3ds, but you would keep 10 hp instead of going up to 50.
As you're still low levelled I'd recommend using the delete character option, as it cosrs money to change class.
Also, if you remake your character you can get a better roll, preferably one with high strength and dexterity.
You don't lose money or items deleting your character.
To delete character, the button is in the character tab near the top of the page.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:19 pm Reply with quote        
If you just change your class (i.e go here and use the "change class" option), your character will remain as it is now. So the hit points you have, and all the other stats, will stay the same. However, next time you level up, you will get whatever bonus your new class has. So, if you switched from mage to fighter, you'd get 6HP instead of 2, and 2MP instead of 6, for every level you gain after you've changed your class.

The other option if you want to change your class is to remake your character from scratch. That would obviously erase everything related to your character (all stats, tribe, element, previous fights records, etc.). It doesn't affect your items or money though, so don't worry about those disappearing. Since you,d basically be making a new character, you'd start with whatever stats that new character's class gives you. So for a fighter, you'd have 50HP and 10MP.

Edit: Ugh, ninja-Kupsy striked first. Neutral

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:31 pm Reply with quote        
Lol, I'm glad you posted tbh 'cos yours is more indepth...
As much as I love internet on 3DS, jabbing letters with a stylus is tiring and bloody slow.

EDIT: And it makes me typo Neutral

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Khismer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:39 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you both so much!

After weighing the decision, I decided that since I had few experience points anyway, I would just create another character.
I figure that's the best option for now.

Again, thank you both so much for your help! Big Grin
Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:41 pm Reply with quote        
No problem ^^