Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Equipping Question
Khismer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:04 pm Reply with quote        
I have a... most likely silly and obvious question, but.. how do I equip armor and/or weapons?
I bought a knife and a breastplate, but I can't find out how to use them or put them on.
Also, how do I cast spells? I've seen the newbie offense and defense spells, but are there any spells that last longer or that I can learn permanently?
Pikmin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:12 pm Reply with quote        
Armour is equipped before battles on this menu:

Note: Armour can't be repaired, and it'll just disappear when fully used... (personally I never use armour x.x)

Weapons are equipped during battle with this drop down menu:

Then you just press attack. Note: Weapons become unusable at 1 durability but can be repaired with repair hammers.

Spells are used in this drop down menu:

Then used with the "Use magic item" button. Spells also become unusable at 1 durability, but can't be repaired. Better ones can be found in the Magicks and Novelties shop, but none really last very long...

A volleyball is a cheap weapon you can use, and I'll also say that magicians have a really hard time in this battle system. Normally I ALWAYS use magicians but I've changed on this one only.

I'll also recommend The Newcomers Help Center, 'cos there's a lot of advice there, as well as being able to get something of a "welcome pack"

Hope this helps o\

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Khismer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:24 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, thanks so much! This is very helpful~
I'm going to get a volleyball, check out other spells, and hopefully die less in general now. Big Grin