Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Item Questions
VampireSoul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:58 pm Reply with quote        
So I am going through my inventory and I have quite a few items I don't want so I am considering opening up a shop. A few of them however I am not sure what they are, so I would like to know before I sell them.

I have Bee stinger(x2), Gargoyle tooth, and baby earth dragon horn(x2) and am wondering, are these weapons? They do not show up in my avatar editor.

I also recently got the item Purple Eyes from a mystery box, but this item is not in my avatar editor either, so what is this item?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:01 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah purple eyes are int he eyes section of the avatar much like bald hairstyle and such. It just give you the options of having purple eyes on your avatar seeing as it is not a normal eye color.

The other items I think are junk items or were something that was required during an event not sure seeing as I have only been here through a couple of events and such.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:07 pm Reply with quote        
The stinger, tooth, and horn are all from the Summer 2009 event, but they're worthless now unless you want to keep one of each for a souvenir.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
VampireSoul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:52 pm Reply with quote        
Ok I see.
So the purple eyes can be sold but not the horns and the stingers.
Thanks a lot, that was a big help.