Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Potions?
Ginger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:00 pm Reply with quote        
I found that I have a ton of weak health potions with 1 use left, but they aren't showing up when I'm in battle. I have tried using them directly in my inventory but when I try, there is a blank notification after I check the box and click 'use'. Is there another way for me to use the weak health potions?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quote        
Nope, once they reach 1 duration, they're basically empty. There's nothing left to do with them, so you can just erase them.
((Normally, the item's duration should go down to 0, but then the system would consider them to be "broken", and they would be erased from your inventory. It wouldn't be a big problem with potions, but all the battle items would do the same (including rare ARIs and weapons that cost an arm). So Cat made it so that all usable items have at least 2 durations, and when they have only one left, they don't show up in the system. Weapons can be repaired, but potions, spells and everything else is just useless.))

Ginger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:19 pm Reply with quote        
Alright, thank you.

I have another question that came up today. I am at level 4 on my character and it says that there isn't a monster that corresponds with my level, and that I need to contact the administrator. Does this happen to everyone at level 4?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:39 am Reply with quote        
Well, it's something that could happen to everyone ((I'm pretty sure I've been asked that question a dozen of times...))

I'm guessing at some point you changed zone (in the "Explore" tab, clicking those "Go to..." button). Certain zones have no monster in them, hence the "can't find monsters" message. So just click the "Go to..." button until you get back to the Great Gated City (kinda the center of Midorea, where all common monsters can be found) and it should work.

Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:32 am Reply with quote        
Oh! That worked nicely. Thank you again for your guidance ~