Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Museum of Art
Icewing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:51 am Reply with quote        
Well, I felt like I need a place to show off my monstrous messes drawings. I'm a fail at drawing, and if anyone has any tips for me, I would gladly appreciate them. I currently don't have much of a style, and I'm jumping between different ways to draw, so kindly don't think I stole any of the drawings if you see my style drastically change.

Anyways, onto the drawings.
The digital first, since I'm an absolute failure at digital art.
(I'll be posting links, since my drawings are so huge)
Girl-This is my most recent digital drawing, and I find I rather like it, even though the anatomy and shading is a bit weird.
Dragon-This one took me over six hours of headache to draw, and it still turned out terrible.

And, the traditional art:
Purple Person-Ok, sorry for the suckishness, I drew this at 11:30, when I had the sudden need to draw something purple. I drew the hand first, and left it as only a hand. Then, at 1 AM, I felt that the drawing was lacking something, and attached the body to the hand(getting yelled at by my parents to go to bed in the process). So, yeah, it's a rather failing drawing.

Self-Portrait-Just a random drawing of myself that I drew. And, for those of you wondering, no, I do not have a tattoo of a heart on my shoulder, that was just drawn there because one of my friends somehow managed to draw hearts on the inside of my wrists, on my shoulders, and even on the back of my neck without me noticing a few hours before I drew the drawing.

So, any comments or critiques would be gladly appreciated. I don't care what you say about my art as long as it'll help me improve my drawing skills.
Amuchiller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:15 am Reply with quote        
The hair on face are a good way to not draw moth XD.
By the way, You should study anatomy, and pay more attention to the proportions couse in the two portraits(purple one,and yours )the head is too large relative to the body.Continue to practice Wink