Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Storybook

Did you live or die your first time?
I'M A SURVIVOR >D
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
I'M A CORPSE ;A;
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Reika

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:25 pm Reply with quote        
Hello everyone !

So, I'm definitely not the best writer, but I did make something that I thought people might like to read.

Using wix, I created a website with a partner. It's a game called "CHOICE" and it plays like a Choose Your Own Adventure kind of book. I only had a limited amount of time to make it, so the amount of content is probably much better than the quality haha [my partner is a much better writer x3 but she only had time to do a few parts.] Only the writing belongs to us, unless my partner decides she can make a few soundtracks.

There is still a storyline that doesn't have an ending, so if you somehow cannot click on one of the choices... sorry >.<;; we will complete it if we ever have time after graduation.

So click the crow and begin the adventure ! I don't mind feedback, but just to let you know I don't plan to have to change the site that much sorry xD. I also really appreciate questions or comments <3 [fanart? omg I would probably.... uhm I would die. But this site isn't big enough yet for something like that.]

CHOICE

SO YES. That's what I've been working on instead of being with the Midorea community. HAHA sorry.
And I hope this is the right forum, yes? I never post my writings..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:46 am Reply with quote        
This is the coolest thing ever .___.

I died. Evangelista drowned me. What a biiiitch

I totally knew I should have gone to that lecture.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:58 pm Reply with quote        
hhaha I know right, everyone hates Evangelista xD
but thanks for playing <3