Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Chat
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Berlin

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quote        
@kaishi

I use it mostly to rp in comments. But sometimes its fun to just pop into someone else's drawings and leave comments in character.
KeinLeben

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:04 pm Reply with quote        
I haven't been able to get in for awhile Sad My boyfriend's dog chewed my tablet cord in half

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quote        
Ohh, I have a Tegaki! I love it. Though I hate the lack of a filler bucket or something.
The groups are fun but hard to keep up with...

Also, Tegaki Jp is really cool...they have templates and a square brush and a rainbow feature for every color. Happy
newdivision

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:49 pm Reply with quote        
I have a Tegaki, I don't use it that much but it's a lot of fun. For such simple tools, the art people create on it is fantastic.

Shop at my store!:
http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?p=144435#144435
Venya

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quote        
I didn't know about it but thanks for telling me. Know I have more art to see <3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:21 am Reply with quote        
I'm new here because of Tegaki-E... I saw the add and decided I had to take a look.
What is great about Tegakie is that you are very free to draw and you don't have to spend 23 hours on a drawing if you don't feel like doing so, unlike Oekaki central or drawing websites of this kind.
I love the funny random pictures people add to LCC and I like using my OC to interact with other people.
Big Grin
ailea

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quote        
I just recently started Tegaki. It's really fun! owo Although I'm still getting used to the one-layer thing...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:47 am Reply with quote        
Oh wow! I love Tegaki! <3 It's been so long since I posted anything but I was thrilled when I discovered it. Happy How perfect can you get! A journal that you draw! Heehee. I usually just doodle the first thing that pops in my head.
Anelir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:54 am Reply with quote        
I'm on it. Not very often though. I prefer art chats where you can interact with people while drawing. I do not have good enough drawing talent to be able to use Tagaki-e's media well enough. I have seen some beautiful work on there though. Some of it just blows me away.