Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Battlegrounds
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Am i just stupid? O.o
Danyoreth

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:08 pm Reply with quote        
I started out my character this day, and started battling right away, only to discover that the enemies i face are always way to hard for me! 50% of the times i meet the wild boar, which i guess i should instantly flee from, and the rest of the time i meet some rats, which drain my HP almost completely. Now i have almost no silver left, and don't dare spending it on resurecting myself once again. I can't afford a better weapon, cuz the game keep forcing me to spend all my silver on healing myself in order to keep battling <_>
Am i doing something wrong, or am i just really bad at this? And why are the easy enemies so rare?! D: Help plz!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:26 pm Reply with quote        
Our system is rather difficult to get a hang of at first - it's not your fault.

The stats that you rolled aren't very good, so I'd suggest to re-create your character having at least 15 (I go for 18 though) strength, constitution, and dexterity. Are you using a weapon? Never go into battle without one! I suggest the Volleyball from the second page of the Weaponsmith.

And finally, click on the explore tab at the top of the page to make sure that you're in the Great Gated City. The largest variety of monsters is there.

Danyoreth

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:41 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks a lot, that was soo helpful! I think i have got the hang of this now, i found re-creating my character was essential XP
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
No problem! :3 Good luck and have fun!

Tersay

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:47 pm Reply with quote        
oh my god, this helped me so much too xD