Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Chu Chase
Pikmin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:45 am Reply with quote        
I use to drink like 4 cans a day xD
I'm good now, I'll have 1 can at day at most, except when I go out somewhere or have a friend around (which is damn rare as it is), in which case I may have two...

But yeah, I'm similar really in that I've never smoked, and I really hate the taste of all alcohol.
But I wouldn't like to be without my Pepsi Sad

Been like this since.... Around 5 I think, steadily gotten worse over the years really, though we've never done anything about it.
No idea what I can do about it really.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
ecco

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:08 am Reply with quote        
mmm... with the caffeine, it took a lot of will power to stop drinking so much cola, for me XD

ahhh no but dont get me wrong, i love alcohol and like tobacco, i just think it's interesting that i don't get addicted to those half as easy as i get addicted to caffeine haha.

weeeell if you do want to change it, go ask your doctor. they might be able to point you in the right direction or give you some ideas, at least.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:10 pm Reply with quote        
I plan to, thankfully I'm pretty much on first-name terms with my doctor, end up in there quite a lot xD

There's soooo many foods I love the smell/look of, and I wanna try them, just know at the moment they'll make me ill. *health hazard lol*

JOLLY COOPERATION!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26