Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:45 pm Reply with quote        
'Jaden...?' Ren paused for a few seconds. 'Ah! Jaden! It's been a long time since I've last seen him.' Ren smiled as he remembered his old acquaintance. He wondered how he was doing. 'How is he?'

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:48 pm Reply with quote        
Elia was suprised by Ren's rememberance. "Um thats a good question. We didnt get along very well. We argued about who would carry you here but then Jaariel just teleported us to here. Oh well."
Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:22 am Reply with quote        
((So much to read O_O Oooooohhhh..... I just skimmed it so I apologize if I mess up or something. XD :P In fact, I think I'll go do something on my own for a bit while I catch up... if that makes sense.))

As I recovered my senses, I noticed Jaariel having conflicting thoughts about my magic. Ren and Elia were deep into conversation, so their thoughts seemed mainly on that. Boooooring. I walked off to find Zahi.
Zahi? I thought goofily.
I'm here.
I whirled around a couple times before realizing he was in the sky.
"Be back later, guys!" I called, spreading my wings and jumping in the sky. I flew crookedly for a few moments, then gained complete control.
Dark magic's some good stuff, ya know, I told Zahi.
Yeah, to get drunk off of, he thought unapprovingly back.
Yep! Like I said, some gooood stuff!

^ Meet Zahi, a character I had before I joined Midorea. XD Irony, no?
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quote        
((It's been too long since anyone's posted in here))

'Jaariel?' said Ren. 'Who's that?'

((writer's block ftl))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:54 pm Reply with quote        
Elia looked over at Ren. "Jaariel is the person who teleported us away from being attacked by the hellhound. It almost got us but she teleported us away." She looked down at Sebby and patted his head.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:09 pm Reply with quote        
((Yeah, sorry for my inactivity here. Work, school, soul-crushing real life ate up most of my time for a while there.... Hopefully some of that shall soon be remedied though. Sweat ))

As Tempest and Zahi had flown away, Jaariel had just watched with a slight frown...this was a big part of the reason she was so uncomfortable with Dark Magic.

At the mention of heading back to the Feral Dog, Dominic had felt an uneasy stirring in the pit of his stomach. He didn't mind the tavern, at all. He was quite familiar with it, and it was a nice, safe, place after all. But the thought of returning to Roz and her ceaseless torment made him cringe. He sighs heavily, silently dreading the inevitable. It is pretty clear from his restless shuffling, that he would rather not go back there, if he could help it. Suddenly, he feels a warm arm wrapped gently around his shoulders, and looks over to see Jaariel standing beside him. A gentle smile graces her features, and when she speaks, her voice is soft and reassuring.

"It is all right, Dominic. No harm can befall you as long as we are within the tavern walls. Besides, should you find yourself in an...unwanted...situation, I will be there by your side. You have nothing to fear whilst in my company...or out of it, for that matter."

Dominic stares at her in shock for a moment, before giving a resigned sigh. Jaariel was right: no one could hurt him in the tavern...physically, at least. As for anything else: well, Jaariel would be there, after all.... Despite any history the two of them may have, he does always manage to feel protected whenever she is near.

"Thank you." He bows his head a little in Jaariel's direction, and she gives him a light, almost motherly, peck on the cheek. At that, a slight blush creeps across Dominic's pale cheeks all the way to the tops of his ears. Clearing his throat, he steps awkwardly out from under her arm and walks back up to Diana.

"Yes, all right, we should go. To the tavern. Thank you for the suggestion."

He starts to walk away, then stops in his tracks and turns back around to face the girl.

"My name's Dominic Greer, by the way. Heh...I nearly ran you down, yet haven't had the courtesy to introduce myself to you. My apologies. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Sweat " He proffers a hand for Diana to shake, smiling rather sheepishly.

((Yeah, Dominic can be kind of an awkward dork. XD Also, he is very uncomfortable with sexual advances or anything that can be seen as "suggestive" or "intimate." And that's not just because he's a priest....>_>; Also, behold: I return with another wall-o-text. ^^;
killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:47 am Reply with quote        
'I'm Diana,' she said, shaking his hand. 'This is Georgia.' Georgia did an over-dramatic bow, saying, 'Pleased to meet you, sir,' she said in a posh accent. Diana rolled her eyes.

((xD Watching the news. So the prince of England has found someone, eh?))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:34 pm Reply with quote        
I looked around, awkwardly, unsre of what to do.
Go back? I asked.
I don't see why not, he said, strggling to shrug in the sky, a difficult thing to do.
The goofiness conpletely weared off as we made our landing. As we'd come in earshot, I'd heard a man introduce himself as Dominic.

Inamorata

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:27 pm Reply with quote        
((I feel ya sly, >_0 same things happening here. Also: Yeah I was surprised to hear that they finally got engaged. They've been off and on for years now.))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:37 pm Reply with quote        
((Oh, yeah XD I forgot about that. :P Heard it on the news this morning. Of course that's the only part I can remember. Nothing that happened in 'my neck of the woods.' Just something that happened far from it. XD))

killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quote        
((REVIVING))

Diana's mother bit her lip, unsure of what to do. Diana and Georgia hadn't returned from school and she had a pretty good idea of what might have happened to them.

Diana's not ready yet, she thought to herself, worried, she hasn't awoken yet. She'll die without my help. That thought helped her decide what to do. She knew perfectly well what would happen if she returned, but she had to do it. She moved her finger in the air, tracing symbols and opening a portal to the Underground. She stepped through it, feeling her human skin peel away and expose her true nature.

'Let's go,' said Georgia, 'I wanna get out of this rain!'

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:12 pm Reply with quote        
Elia looked around quite confused. It appeared that she had been transported out of the store. "Where the hell am I? Hehehe hell, and I'm in the Underground. Thats a funny one Elia." She walked on and realized that Sebby was still with her. That was comforting to her.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:43 pm Reply with quote        
((wait, how did Elia get transported again?))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:17 pm Reply with quote        
(she has absolutely no idea. Thats why i didnt put it down)
ninjamaos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:17 am Reply with quote        
((Woah.. it has been WAY too long. I am so sorry. Last semester... I was trying not to kill myself. Winter break... I was having a nervous breakdown and getting my tonsils out. Now... I'm back! And I'm alive! And I will not abandon you guys again! Really, I'm SO SO SORRY. Please forgive me?))

After his first attempts to revive Ren had failed, Jaden had stood up to look for...anything he could use, really. THAT had been a mistake. Another wave of disorientation had taken over and he'd blacked out for a moment. By the time he woke, Ren was no longer where Jaden had left him. After a brief moment of confusion, Jaden located the young man sitting next to the witch that he really didn't get along with. With a little sigh, he resigned himself to the fact that he'd have to try to make things right with her. It was one of the first rules that members of the Force learned: infighting was the easiest way to cripple a team. Brawls were very rare in the Force due to severe consequences. Like death. Jaden shivered a little, forcing away the images that flooded his mind at the thought. He focused back on the witch just in time to see her flicker once and then dissappear. What? he thought, blinking a few times to make sure it wasn't just the teleportation sickness. But when he opened his eyes again, Elia was still gone. Jaden got up gingerly and made his way to where Ren still sat, looking at the space where Elia had been. It was probably best, Jaden thought, to just accept the disappearance of the witch. Stranger things had happened. And after all, his former teammate was still here. "Ren? Are you feeling... better?"

Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Thank you Purochen! Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart