Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
dreamer676

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:58 am Reply with quote        
It doesn't really matter whether that be now and again or all the time XD
But what do you play? Do you stick to a specific genre and, the big question, what is your favorate game and on what console was it released?

Damn me and my curiosity Happy

Art done by Crow Happy
Mikey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:26 pm Reply with quote        

I am a gamer.
I don't stick to any genre's.
But I do like sports games, RPG, and shooters.
Some of my favorite games would be Pokemon! (I am a pokemaniac, even though I'm 21! Eep!)
I buy the new Madden game every year.
I am a big fan of X-men legends, and Ultimate Alliance.
Halo series.

Xbox 360 is probably my favorite console.
I do own many more, I got Wii, PS2, Dreamcast, SNES, NES.
I don't leave anywhere with out my DS though.
I used to have a PSP but I ended up only using it for the internet. LOL.

dreamer676

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quote        
Woah I completely forgot about this thread but thanks for replying to it XD

Me, myself I am a console gamer and have played on the PS1 and 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Sega megadrive and the SNES.
Overall my favorate would have to be the 360, I think XD

My favorate game(s) would have to be the DMC series although I also love the FF series and Zelda. Spyro is pretty awsome too.

Yeah, i think our tastes are a bit different XD

Art done by Crow Happy
Iiwi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quote        
I'm not much of a gamer, but I occasionally play on my brother's Gamecube or PS2, or my friend's Wii. My favorite games are Super Smash Brothers, MarioKart, and the Spyro the Dragon series (especially numbers two and three of it).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quote        
Those were the originals on the PS1, right?

I liked the one where he had to collect the talisments. I can't for the life of me remember it's name or number though XD

Art done by Crow Happy
Kitty Dynamite

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quote        
I play my handhelds mostly but I love my ps2. all my systems I own are (In order obtained): gameboy, Gameboy color, Gameboy Advance,Gamboy Advance SP, Playstation 2, Nintendo ds, Playstation 3, Nintendo DS (first one broke), Nintendo Wii

I value my ds's condition over my own (lol, Once I triped while carrying it and when my mom asked if i was alright i said 'my ds!' XD)
I love games by Nippon Ichi Software and Atlus, my favorite games are Ape Escape 3, Phantom Brave, Disgaea DS, Luminous Arc and hopefully I'll like Luminous arc 2

and i really want Luminous Arc 2,Puchi Puchi Virus, Disgaea 2 and Disgaea 3
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quote        
I love playing video games! xD

I play WoW (World of Warcraft), Battlefield 1942, and a few PS2 games like FFX & X2

::Shop::
dreamer676

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:18 am Reply with quote        
Kitty: I forgot about handhelds I have a gameboy advance but never really use it because when I got it for christmas all the game were really overpriced so I only have like five games for it XD

Angelic: I must say I'm a lil' anti-WoW merely because it makes my boyf unreachable. I think thats mainly because it's so addictive though. If I actually played it I would probably like it XD

Art done by Crow Happy
Hiroku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:11 am Reply with quote        
I currently have a psp and xbox 360. However my favorite games most likely still lay back in the days of super nintendo and sega.

right now I am playing too human and soul caliber 4 box for the 360. However for the longest time I have had emulators on my computer to play old snes and genisis games. . . cause they are great. Also part of the reason I like the psp and other hand held is cause they are more likely to put those old games onto the hand held systems.

Embrace the depression
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quote        
dreamer676 wrote:
Kitty: I forgot about handhelds I have a gameboy advance but never really use it because when I got it for christmas all the game were really overpriced so I only have like five games for it XD

Angelic: I must say I'm a lil' anti-WoW merely because it makes my boyf unreachable. I think thats mainly because it's so addictive though. If I actually played it I would probably like it XD

It rocks xD

But I"m not as addicted as some, because I share the account with my brother, so I dont get on as often, or I'll kick him off xD
I understand how the could be annoying >>

::Shop::
dreamer676

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:27 am Reply with quote        
Hiroku: I must say when I first played zelda I loved it and was glad when it was re-released as the four swords or something like that. I never bought that either and had it on emulator on the computer. That and castlevania which i also love. In terms of xbox games the last one I played would have been Devil may cry 4. At least I think so XD I'm partially waiting for the new FF to come onto xbox (if it ever will)

Angelic: yeah it really is although he sent me the 10 day free trial that blizzard do and I just gave up on it because it took like 4 hours just to get to 6% so either my comp is really crap or that game is just far too huge for it. Then again it is a shared computer between five of us so it prob doesn't have enough room for a game like WoW. XD

Art done by Crow Happy
MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quote        
I'm an RPG and puzzle person, not a fan of FPS games Duh

I am also a retro person sometimes, still have playstation and NES. 64 broke by a certian brother >>

my dad has tellstar pong Shocked

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!
dreamer676

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:47 am Reply with quote        
oo whats one of them? My dad has a spectrum, which was like a pc that had games on a tape format XD I do kind of like RPG's but most of the time I get to a certain lvl before I just get bored and give up ^^ I don't like FPS like halo etc either tbh. and finally my boyf used to have a SNES but his sister poured shampoo all over it and broked it. XO

Art done by Crow Happy
MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quote        
XD tape format, wow. now THATS old

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!
dreamer676

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quote        
yup! It's holed up in the attic somewhere I think XD

Art done by Crow Happy