Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Kupsy's Winter Lava-lamp of Doom!

Your favourite thing about winter?
Snooooooow :3
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
The Midorea event!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
School/College/Work being cancelled o.ob
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The cold - Do not want warm...
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
How it all looks, like the frost on a cobweb~
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Nothing, I HATE IT D:<
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other (Because there's always something else...)
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:29 pm Reply with quote        
Heya, Kupsy!~ (Totally typed "Kupst" at first. I can't type today. OTL) I'm sorry you're not feeling well today. D: *Sends get well thoughts to you.* :3 Anywho, I like your drawing...'tis very cute. Bouncy Heart The eyes especially make me happy. I might work on the hands some, like the placement or whatever...I dunno I suck at CC...plus, I'm rubbish at drawing hands m'self, sooo....Anyway, it is really cute. Wink
Pikmin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:57 am Reply with quote        
I agree with you on the hands lol, they've always been a nemesis of mine xD
And *grabs at get well thoughts* Still feeling lousy.... Bit stressed out lately.
But thanks for the compliments of the drawing :3 I'm still practising them though~

Eeeee... Pet cleaning day today as well, takes a while when I have a hamster, two chinchillas, a cockatiel, two canaries, and two lovebirds...

The lovebirds are having a fly around the conservatory at the minute, but one of the neighbours cats keeps looking in at them >_> If it gets anywhere near them, I will not be held responsible for my actions...

JOLLY COOPERATION!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6