Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 77, 78, 79  Next
neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:45 am Reply with quote        
I know, because I have done that to myself. But you need to look back to the past, or make that person look back to the past, so that they can see that the change is needed. And everyone wants the good times that have gone past.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:05 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah I talked it out with a good friend of mine. He made me feel better. I kindave miss hangining out with my old friends from high-school they were fun.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:16 pm Reply with quote        
I never really hung out before college, even now, I barely do.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:21 pm Reply with quote        
I never hung out much. I barely do really. I have a small cirle of friends seeing as I am very private and such.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:26 pm Reply with quote        
Yep. I understand that.
Only my reasons are different. I just am too lazy to go out and too afraid to talk to people because I always am afraid of saying something stupid, and I can't seem to get over it. XP

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
Lol I always do something stupid or say stupid things for the lols. I love making people laugh and shit at times. They have to be people I work with or people I know though otherwise I am shy and withdrawn.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:07 pm Reply with quote        
God. I have a really bad... complex?
For the longest time, and still a little today, every time I hear people laughing behind me or where I can't see them, I feel like they are laughing at me. I hate it.
The weirdest part is that I really wasn't made fun of much when I was growing up, but I never had many friends.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:16 pm Reply with quote        
I was made fun of constantly but finally got over it in high-school.

Anyway another Rant O Update

I find myself starting to like a friend of mine. We have been friends for a while. We have been talking a lot lately. He's been letting me vent at him me doing the same and such. I enjoy chatting with him and used to enjoy his company as well. Thing is he's five years younger than me which isn't that big of a deal I guess. Aside from my mother would have a cow and a kitten at the same time. *sighs* I am at a loss whenever it comes to guys it seems.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:34 pm Reply with quote        
Lets see. That would make him 20. My age. Hey! You aren't talking about me, are you?!

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:37 pm Reply with quote        
No unless your name is Jonathan and you could be pickle from Deathclock if your hair was braided then no.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:31 am Reply with quote        
Sorry, Koyi...but that description cracked me up. xD

About the age difference thing: I'd say it isn't that much of a big deal. I mean I knew someone who was 24 and his girlfriend was 18 at one time...they were together, and apparently happy, for quite some time. I usually go for guys right around my own age, but that's just my personal preferance. I have seen several couples with greater age differences than the one you just mentioned have quite good relationships. To be honest, as long as it's a mutual feeling and all parties involved are willing to give it a go, I don't see why not. Chances are good that your mother would probably get over it. (Of course, that may sound presumptious of me, seeing as I know nothing about her...sorry for that. Sweat ) But I say, age ain't nothing but a number...within reason, of course. Laugh

neomattlac

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:59 am Reply with quote        
Well, at least he's legal. My older bro's name is Jonathan, but I doubt he knows what Deathclock is. Hell, I don't know what Deathclock is.
And none of the guys in my family have long hair. And my hair is getting thin. I have relative that go bald at 30. I don't wanna be bald! Sad

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quote        
THIS is DeathKlock

Also thanks for the advice my mom just doesn't think guy in general are good for me half the time I guess. Most all my relationships had failed in one way or another due to her meddling.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:33 am Reply with quote        
Oh! Them! I just didn't recognize the name.
Guys in general are neither good nor bad.
Take me for example. I am very calm most of the time, but certain things I have a very short temper with. And I hold grudges and promises for a long time, and I take them both very seriously. I can be very sweet and very mean, depending on the circumstances and how well I know you and what impressions you have left on me.
Lets take it a step further. I don't mind letting certain morals down, unsettling as it is, its mostly major ones, like violence, especially if I think I have a good reason. I will keep other, possibly even unreasonable, morals up, like I don't think you should spend money on something that you won't actually use within three years or so. Granted, there are still exceptions. I can't think of any right now, but I'm sure there are them.
Again, I'm very sweet, but I can be tempted to do horrible things.
And I understand with most politicians' actions, even if I don't agree with them.
And I'm just gonna throw this out, I admire all good speakers, particularly people like the guy from Sony who spoke at E3 2009. It might have been 2008. But he was an amazing speaker. I have always wanted to be able to speak, which turn back to me admiring politicians, who not only speak, but make major decisions every day, mostly ones you don't see until the long run, but you'd appreciate it if you knew about it. Just think about deciding where every dollar goes, out of millions, or possibly billions, or tax dollars.
Now, where was I? Oh yeah, guys and good or not.
Guys are all mixed between good and bad. Usually they mean good, but they do bad. They may see it when, or after, it happens that it was bad, but they usually mean well.
One example of that; stealing/theft.
Most of the time they don't mean harm, they just need to provide for their families.
I'm going to stop now, because I have to get up tmrw(a Saturday!)...

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:36 am Reply with quote        
I have no idea what you were talking about. I was mainly complaining that my mother has ruined most of my relationships due to her hate of men. This last one the guy fucked up by saying he was guilty of something he was claiming not to be guilty of when we first got together so yeah

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 77, 78, 79  Next