Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Museum of Art
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Kamaka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:41 am Reply with quote        
Oh Rouge ^.^ cute ~ ♥

I gotta say it's pretty rad/unique you use ...what are the called again? Half tones? Or somethin' like that ^.^; A lot of people don't really do that ~
Lux-Vertas

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quote        
Kamaka wrote:
Oh Rouge ^.^ cute ~ ♥

I gotta say it's pretty rad/unique you use ...what are the called again? Half tones? Or somethin' like that ^.^; A lot of people don't really do that ~

Toning is the posh term, but hey thanks! Cleaning them is a bast!

you can follow mw on DA if you want, or can, Everyone can! I update that stuff more often than here!

New stuffs up!

"It has to do with a bizarre concept called democracy, in which ruling power is given to whoever is most skillful at directing the herd instincts of the largest masses of their most ignorant citizens." Nom Anchor, somewhere in the NJO Books...
Kamaka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quote        
Lux-Vertas wrote:

you can follow mw on DA if you want, or can, Everyone can! I update that stuff more often than here!

New stuffs up!

Will do ^.^ I plan on making a new DA though since my last one is well...I left it for dead. Poor thing starved ta' death ~ eep

But I definitely will when I make a new one ^.~

Just really need to figure on a name since exs is takin' on DA and that's kinda what I go by.
Lux-Vertas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quote        
Kamaka wrote:
Lux-Vertas wrote:

New stuffs up!

Will do ^.^ I plan on making a new DA though since my last one is well...I left it for dead. Poor thing starved ta' death ~ eep

But I definitely will when I make a new one ^.~

Just really need to figure on a name since exs is takin' on DA and that's kinda what I go by.

Well, Tell me your Kamaka from Midorea

Well I based my name off the latin light of truith, I have an old Nick Called Tamuartay (and a fussion of thoes names)

"It has to do with a bizarre concept called democracy, in which ruling power is given to whoever is most skillful at directing the herd instincts of the largest masses of their most ignorant citizens." Nom Anchor, somewhere in the NJO Books...
Lux-Vertas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:15 am Reply with quote        
New art added... a comic! Woot!

Lux-Vertas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quote        
Another New art! IRL life Sucks!

Lux-Vertas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:23 am Reply with quote        
Hey doods!

Finally an Update!

I'm Changing my style a little, my eyes are much better now! and I'm starting to improve my cell shading...

Lux-Vertas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quote        
Ohh NEW STUFF!

Lux-Vertas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quote        
Woot, some Xmas stuff... a tad late to you, but I was distracted...

Jazzeroki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quote        
Kylana wrote:
Yeah, it's dated March of last year : http://lux-vertas.deviantart.com/art/Star-warsish-Girls-81266429

Interesting Star Wars Girls.
Lux-Vertas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quote        
Jazzeroki wrote:
Kylana wrote:
Yeah, it's dated March of last year : http://lux-vertas.deviantart.com/art/Star-warsish-Girls-81266429

Interesting Star Wars Girls.

Thanks

TeaTheBunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quote        
*pout* None of the DA links worked for me.
Lux-Vertas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:37 am Reply with quote        
TeaTheBunny wrote:
*pout* None of the DA links worked for me.

That's weird, I have no idea why they won't work for you?

Try my main account: http://lux-vertas.deviantart.com/

TGPretender

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quote        
You've got a cute style! Happy