Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
AzureAvi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:26 am Reply with quote        
*Note: i'm looking for one / two people (no more) to join in as travel companion(s) for my rp character (first come first serve!) Go to my page and there is my character bio. no need to create a character profile just simply post and greet your character to mine. (simple right?) Confused

Avi seats in the back of the local tavern in another new town he somehow finds the trail to his father has lend him. His head hangs low as he finds no one has seen him. The tavern is loud and full of cheerful people and he can't help but wonder what the celebration is about, however he doesn't ask but keeps to himself. He brushes his fingers through his hair as he repeats what the old women told him in the town before.

"You are looking for your parents? How am I suppose to tell you if I've seen them, you don't give me a family name. No worries I know who they are but i can only tell you were your mother is. On the hill under the oak tree, alone all by herself. For your father, he is running north from his past... with your past."

The woman's words gave him a lot of answers he was looking for but left him more confused than he started.

" How did she know who he was looking for without a family name? Why is my father running from his past? When she said running north did she mean it in a literal sense or as a metaphor? How is he running north my past?" he whispers to himself as the questions he was left with.[/i]
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:59 am Reply with quote        
Kraven blinked and then sighed as she walked over to the boy who sat there. "Are you ok?" she asked then she held out her hand "I'm Kraven Utaki" she said and smiled ever so softly. "Is it ok if I sit?" she asked as she sat by him but still a good ways away. "I am sort of new here" she muted and looked at the floor her hand still extended "And just want to make some friends.