Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Chat
Pandello

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:45 pm Reply with quote        
(Keep playing with the title >>;; Sorry )

I are n00b, hear me roar? haha. So pretty much, I'm WAY too excited about this site. I started snooping, then I couldn't stop snooping, now I need your monies in exchange for my art so that I can actually function as a real member of the Midorea body... I'd like to think of my self as a pinky.. or maybe a toe o3o
I'm a little embarrassed with running around looking like this though, so I would really like to earn some silver XD;
But first thing's first, I need to know what I should be charging.

Behold! Previous works by the Jello Panda!
(most were done on other sites under different user names, so please excuse that >D>;; )

CG Style Limbo:
I'm fluent with this style, being that it's between anime and my usual style. The only real difference between my 'stylized' and this style is the body proportions and coloring. I put in the same amount of effort, but the results are different. I guess you could say this style is more matured?

Desert Demon
Ice
Pre-official Style
Lineless

Colored CG Stylized:
I commonly get requests for girls in this style so that's all I have example wise. But I'll be more than happy to take on some boys.

Cute Girl
Tomboy Girl
Pouty Girl

CG Comic Page:
Not sure if I'll offer this particular option, it's really new to me and I'm still learning how it works. But I figured I'd see if it'd be something anyone would be interested in :]

Six Panel Introduction Page
School setting Intro.

Traditional Work:

Bust mix media
Anime Colored
Anime Pencil
Head shot Pencil

Chibi examples:

Line art doodle
Older Chibi Style

There's a lot to go through.. I know >D>;; Just a general idea on pricing would be AMAZING. I hope someone's willing to go through all this Neutral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:49 pm Reply with quote        
Your work. Is. AWESOME! Happy

I dunno, the recent newbie burst is confusing my pricing senses. If most of them stick around, it'd obviously meant more buyers, and probably better prices. But anyway, I'll just price this the old way, you can always adjust it later if things change. Wink

I'd say... 2000 silver as average, obviously way more for the more complex CG examples (or anything with more detail/character), probably around 4000 silver, and less for traditional or monochrome pictures.

As I suggested to the other people looking for prices recently, you should probably make an auction, just to see how people will react to your work. It will probably give you a better idea of what they are ready to pay, and how much order you could get.

Hope it helps ^^

Pandello

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:44 pm Reply with quote        
Oh! You're a genius Maeve Happy
And auction would work awesome oDo!
And thank you >D< <33 I'm glad you like it :3
(Gah, I'd be so happy if I could start getting that sort of income on here XD;)

Now to decide on one of the styles and just start offering those o3o. I made a voodoo doll...doll (hurhur) Maybe I'll just sell those for Halloween XD;

They look like this:

But that one is a customized one oPo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:13 am Reply with quote        
If you hold an art auction you might want to do it around halloween event time, otherwise the site might not be busy enough for it to get much attention.

I am LOVING the influx of artists! 8D I would definitely bid on your art. Smile

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.