Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Runway
Post new topic   Reply to topic I figured out how to use MAD, and this is what I got...
ninjamaos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:44 pm Reply with quote        
Here's my dream avatar:

Does anyone have any advice on getting the clothing and items pictured? I'd appreciate it!

Also, in case you like the pretties, here are some of the chars I'm playing in RPs, made with MAD (sorry for the boringness of the last 2):

Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Thank you Purochen! Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart
Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:58 am Reply with quote        
Very pretty avi! ^^ I like it a lot! As for advice, I don't really have any. Um... go to the Market Square and see if anyone is selling any of the items?

^ Meet Zahi, a character I had before I joined Midorea. XD Irony, no?
Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:15 am Reply with quote        
Lovely avatar ^^

The commons (hair and shoes) should be no problem.
The Gala of Lunaris (clothes) is pretty recent, so maybe you can find someone selling it in the Market Square. Normally my best bet for ARIs is Wee's shop, and even if she doesn't seem to have one listed, you can always go ask her if she has any left.
The sword is an old EI (well, last year). I have two left, so just pass by my shop if you want one.
The little butterfly hairpiece is part of the Actias Lunaris ARI, and I'm guessing it's fairly rare nowadays. Again, you can try your luck in the Market Square for it.
And the wings... those will be pretty hard, considering they date from the beginning of Midorea, or close to it anyway. Not impossible to get, of course, but harder. Wink

For all the ARIs/BMI, I'd suggest you try your luck in one of the contests. A lot of the prize include a choice among those items, so you might be lucky and get one (or more) that way.
That's what I did when I was questing for some Lower Deity Wings, and it worked nicely. Plus it'd save you some money Wink

ninjamaos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:46 am Reply with quote        
Thanks! What great advice. I'mma go try some of it out now...

Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Thank you Purochen! Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart