Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Summer Roleplay '10!
Urboros

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee couldn't help but snicker at the vendor's blunder. She inched up to the table and pointed at one Silver had been checking out. She dipped her hand into her bag a pulled out 2 heavy gold coins. It had taken Rhee forever getting the gold but she figured someone who wanted a gryff for a beverage was looking for a hard sale.

Her tail flicked about as she recognized the look of greed. The vendor parted with the drink and cuddled the gold pieces. Rhee trotted away from the vendor as fast as she could.

"Silver, I got the drink."
Rhee pushed the think at Silver, her skin twitching.
"ugh, he was so greedy."
flick made an agreeing noise, and blew a small raspberry at the vendor.

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:12 pm Reply with quote        
Silver looks over at Rhee then smiles happily.

"Thanks Rhee, and I don't understand why he wanted Sparks. He just a baby, he not grown up."

He looks back at the vender and sighs shaking his head. He would turn now and then knowing something wasn't right with that dragon smile on his face which made him shudder hard.

"Now we got to take back to Maeve and she can give to that guy who will offer to the spirits," he said with a smile along with a flick of his tail.

Sparks made a few noise but was happy been cuddle in his so called parent arms. Silver brougt his beck up to his face and nuzzle it then kiss it. "You good boy," he said with a smile.

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
Urboros

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quote        
[color=slateblue]Rhee snorted and walked alongside Flick thankful she had not been a parent to any of her companions. She itched her belly in agitation, her flank twitched.
"ugh is the vendor still looking at us, my skin is in twitch overdrive!"
Flick whistled loudly and climbed down Rhee's back using her mane as a rope of sorts. He then statred to groom the fur with his claws.
"Thanks flick. Rarities fetch high prices he possibly wanted sparks to sell again."

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:23 pm Reply with quote        
Silver eyes went wide then holds Sparks closer to him.

"Greed will lead to one's own downfull, it happen to my mother uncle. Plus I don't think Sparks would like anyone else taken care of him. I have to teach him to hunt soon," he said with a smile.

Sparks burps then snuggles Silver arms happily letting out a soft purring sound, he would like the arm too. Silver smiles then moves a bit so Sparks was on his back side a bit.

"That vendor might come after us, I mean we stick out like snow in fresh cover meadow of flowers," he said turning back to look at the vendor.

Silver felt a chill running down his spin when he saw a grin on the vendor face, it made Silver felt nervous and also scared!

"I think, we should walk back to the gate opening then RUN!!"

Urboros

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:54 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee turned around and picked up flick who whined in protest. she glanced back at the vendor. Then in front at the rapidly approaching gate.
"yeah that sound like a good plan, to bad I didn't bring the smacking stick."
Rhee held Flick close to her chest mimicking the way Silver held onto Sparks.

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:13 am Reply with quote        
Silver smiles as he saw the gate that lead them outside, he lead off into a quick trout out of the city towards the area where Maeve was standing. He smiles happily seening her and slows down his pace as he got close to her with a smile on his face.

"We got the drink Maeve, Rhee has it," he said with a smile on his face.

He kneels down to let Sparks plays about on the grass and chase his own tail along with a few other small animals in the area.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9