Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Summer Roleplay '10!
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:02 pm Reply with quote        
Silver looks up at Rhee then shakes his head.

"No they didn't live in the city, we live in the woods. We have our own small village that is hidden amoung the woods that is protective by a groove of special trees." He said with a soft sigh.

Silver watch Rhee almost rear up and it almost made him do it too, then he notice behind him. A woman with a cat on her head, he sighs softly before looking at her.

"You should becareful around four leggers like us. We are more likely to go into flight mood instead of fight when something startlus," he said towards the woman.

"I'm SilverStar, and the little gyrffion on my back is Sparks," he said with a friendly smile.

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
Urboros

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:21 pm Reply with quote        
Rhe shook her head trying to shrugged of the need to run.
"well silver I think your tribe might be safe. Rhee then turned to the lady that was holding one of her hands.
"oh sorry, your cat startled me. I have good ears, just didn't think you were talking to me."
Rhee tugged on her ears for emphasis.

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quote        
Silver nods his head and sighs as he looks over at Rhee.

"I hope your right Rhee. I just hope they are safe, maybe the few ice dragons made the way there to safety," he said softly with a smile on his face.

He sighs as he rubs his neck area then shakes his head a bit from side to side.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:47 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee rubbed her arms and kicked the ground.
"flick was going crazy, I'm sure he was trying to tell me something. possibly dragon related; since he always goes nuts when dragons are about."

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:26 pm Reply with quote        
Silver sighs a bit before nodding then looks at Flick with a smile.

"Hopeful the Ice Dragons got out okay yes," he said with a smile.

He sighs a bit with the ears where lower to the side of his head and the tail behind him flicker a bit but it would get chew on by Sparks.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quote        
"I see you found a companion; is he trained?"
Rhee snickered as Flick stuck his tongue into Spark's ear possibly looking for nectar. Rhee sighed is was nice to be in the warmer climates again.

applejuice81

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
((OOC- I apologize for leaving and now for interrupting your conversation. I'll try to catch up if thats cool.))

AJ looks to Silver. "Hi, Silver. Sorry I thought that there were a few more with you guys but I guess they walked away before I got here and didn't notices." Turns to Rhee. "Sorry about Diva, she looks to hide and then pop out when new people are around."

"I heard about whats going on, just can't believe it." AJ shakes her head.

Looking at Sparks, " He's a cutie. Is he going to get bigger?" AJ asks.

Opinions Please - My story idea with character issues.
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:18 pm Reply with quote        
Silver smiles at Rhee while looking back towards Sparks with a smile on his face. He nods his head then sighs a bit softly then shakes it a bit.

"Sorry Rhee, he still kind of a baby. He a gryffion kit, I watch his mother leave him behind. I thought she would come back for him, but she didn't so I took him. He had a broken leg, guess that why she left him behind."

He felt Sparks claw about on his back side, he made a few faces feeling those claws in his back.

"Yes, he mother was HUGE!! She was bigger than ME! If I could, I maybe could get on her back and ride her but I had a feeling. I be more like dinner for her and the others," he said softly.

He smiles as he watches Sparks get off his back side and pounce about on the ground. Sparks watches a butterfly and leaps into the air trying to catch it with his jaws. He keeps jumping up trying to eat it, Silver chuckles watching his baby trying to hunt.

"So he got a long way to get bigger but I'm glad he my little baby," he said watching Sparks catching the butterfly and eatting it.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:41 am Reply with quote        
Rhee tilted her head down and checked out the cat. Flick Fluttered back to her and curled around her horns chattering at Sparks, possibly scolding him for eating a butterfly.

"I'm not new to cat antics; I've got one too. He just wasn't up to snuff to make the trip this time."
She extend her hand to the cat. She looked over at Silver.
"did you fix his leg? with the tongue numbing plant."

applejuice81

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:21 pm Reply with quote        
Diva sees Rhee's hand, looks at the hand and then Rhee for a moment, while tilting her head to the side a couple times before bumping with her head indicating that she was to be scratched. AJ looks at Rhee and watches her animal settle and chatter.

"No problem. Just not everyone is as understanding about cats or any animals for the matter." AJ says. "I hope your cat is alright. Is you animal friend a dragon?"

Hearing Rhee ask Silver about Sparks, AJ asks,"Is everything ok?"

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:32 pm Reply with quote        
Silver sighs before shaking his head at Rhee comment on the tounge numbing plant.

"Not this time, I was luckie to be near a docture that work on animals. I got him fix up there and I had to make sure Sparks didn't use his leg a lot. Was hard but he enjoy riding in my bag or been carried around. I'm slowly breaking hom off the habit so he can get use to walking again."

Sparks just stare up at the Flick before watching another creature fly behim and start to chase after him to eat again. Silver shakes his head a bit then chuckles softly at Sparks and Flick.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:58 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee scratched the cat gently on the head near the ears. She smiled at AJ.
"Flick is a fae dragon, so he's a bug dragon. He does sense dragons though so he is handy in avoiding the dragons."
Rhee flicked her tail a bit and adjusted her hair.
"yeah break that habit griffin talon get harder as they grow up, thats something I don't want in my flank."

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:55 pm Reply with quote        
Silver nods his head then watches Sparks go out for a bit then run back towards him shaking in fear of something. He looks over at the bush area noticing a little rabbit. He chuckles before picking it up for Sparks and hold it for him.

"Sparks you scared of a bunny? It food silly baby," he said with a smile on his face towards Sparks.

Sparks makes a soft mewing sound and ducks under Rhee for protection. Silver shakes his head before holding onto the bunny in his arm. He knew he had to feed his baby so why not this bunny rabbit he found. Silver went away from the group a bit so he could kill it. Of course Silver came back a bit later with a dead bunny with a bit of blood on his white fur. He then looks down at Sparks before flopping it down near Rhee feet. He watches Sparks poke his head out before tackling and pouncing the dead food. Silver rolls his eyes then watches his baby chew on it a bit and play with it as he ate it.

applejuice81

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
Diva purrs at being scratched.

"A fae dragon? Really? That's cool. I believe I saw a one on my journeys. Didn't know what they were called then." AJ says. "I don't want to freak you out but given the situation that surrounds us, I think you guys should know if case something should happen, Diva here is actually a dragon. She use this form because most are comfortable around cats. Just let you know in case she needs to change."

"Oww." Looks at Diva. "What was not for?" Is silent before talking again."I think they needed to know and you know it. You're just annoyed that you didn't tell me to do it yourself."

"Sorry about that" AJ says.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:58 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee smiled at AJ.
"I could tell something was off with this kitty. Flick hasn't gotten close to you, he normally loves cats."
Rhee continued to scratch the cat. Flick chattered and curled tighter around Rhee's horns. Rhee looked down at Sparks and snickered, at the situation.
"you know Silver you must let him hunt on his own too."
She took a few steps back from the feisty griffin kit.

((Hey silverstar has silver's antlers back))

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next