Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Market Square
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Midorea’s Official Shop List
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:25 pm Reply with quote        
Hello there, and welcome to Midorea’s Shop List. In accordance to the the rules, only one shop per user is permitted. Because we understand that shops can be lost in multiple pages, a nifty yet simple list of every user’s shop on Midorea has been composed. If you have any questions or concerns about this list, feel free to message me about them. ^^

Please take note that I may not always be on top of name changes! While I can notice some of them, as more and more users join there will be some names that slip. With that said, please pm me informing me of the name change, and I'll update it on the shop list. If you can't find your shop on here, remember that it still may be under the previous name.

Also, if you ask for your thread to be locked, it does NOT mean you can make a new one. You get one and one only.

If a shop thread has not had a post in over a month, please do NOT revive it unless you are the shop owner.