Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Laboratory
kiroro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
Introduction:

She was never really a fan of parties, of going to places where people knew her or where people who were strangers could learn to know her. She didn't understand how one day she could be so easily convinced to go to a certain party with a friend, but she was, and she couldn't back out now. What was she to do? What was she to wear? How to act? How to talk; to move; to dance; to eat?

She decided not to worry about any of those things. It was to be a party where no one would ever remember having seen her after all, she could be whoever she wanted that night and no one would ever really know. How you ask? Simple of course, she went to a Masquerade, hiding her face from the world, fooling every friend who ever knew her. The one party she didn't truly mind going to, nothing could wrong that night. Or could it?

She picked her mask, made her costume, and got ready for the night, preparing for a ball that she would never forget but would forget her. She took perfect care to make sure her face was covered, as well as her own traits of her past, leaving everything behind that night and letting herself be free.

As soon as she entered the ball that cool, dark night, with the stars and moon outside shining beautifully, her heart races and her excitement rises as she looks around and sees the ocean of smiling faces dancing. She seems to fit right in as she makes her way out further onto the floor, blending in yet standing out. Hse greets them, they greet her, and she lets everything take her away.

It starts to get late but there is no sign of an end and everyone enjoys themselves. Suddenly darkness and a piercing scream. People gasp and there is a moment of panic, but then the lights come back on. At first everyone is confused, believeing everything is over until there is yet another scream. People crowd around the scene and the masks they wear hide the shock and horror on their faces. A person, slaughtered in the middle of the floor. The lights go out once more and people frantically try to get away. Another scream, another dead.

By the time the third death has taken place most of the floor has been cleared, people having left, but some are unfortunate, trapped inside now. The killer doesn't want anyone else to leave, they've locked the doors and no one else can get out.

She's one of the few people still alove, one of the people terrified and she scans the room of the few dozen people in the room. This night was suppossed to be perfect. A few other people lie on the floor in agony, having been trapled over. Someone takes a stand, a man dressed as a
Jester, he bellows orders from behind his mask: People are to never be apart from another person, stay in a group; Three groups, one group is to stay on the main floor and tend to those still alive that are injured from the rush, the other two, he hasn't come up with a plan yet so everyone is to stay together.

The girl kneels to the ground, she doesn't want to be left behind, but she doesn't know what to do. Someone comes up to her and rubs her shoulders, whispering to her that it will all be ok. A girl in a
butterfly's mask. She wonders what will happen to all of them. Will they all be killed?

Hey!Replying. >.o
kiroro

Rules:
* No God Moding.
* Remember, the titles are based off the masks.
* Obey the Rules and ToS.
* Swearing is ok, but obviously don't overdo it. i.e. every other word, sentence, etc.
* Be Semi-Literate to Literate. I sometimes make a few mistakes with spelling and such also. If you don't go at my throat, I won't go at yours... I'll just ask you nicely, if no one can decipher your post, to do a spellcheck and whatnot. -.-;
* It's PG - 13. Wanna make it more steamy? Take it off Mido, seriously.
* Violence, Comedy Romance, Drama, etc. is acceptable. Where you find it will fit in? I'm not sure~
* DO NOT bookmark this thread, thank you very much~<3
* Put a :zipped: somewhere in your profile so I know you read the rules~
* No people who can tell the future or who make extremely great deductions EVERY SINGLE time. Maybe every once in a while would be cool, like they got lucky or something. Or at least have them make average deductions. These are normal people, not detectives or anything.
* No damsel in distress! That goes for guys too! It's okay to be in trouble, but don't expect someone to save you every two seconds.
* No one-liners. Give me at least 4+. Seriously. If you are having trouble with coming up with something quickly, don't bash your brains in! Just relax and take your time. Something will come to you eventually! ^^
* You must PM me the profile and then wait for approval. No posting before I accept it! x:
* Pictures: Anime / Or you can write out your description of your character.
* I can change these rules whever I feel. No worries, I'll warn you of course.
* Only two characters per person! For now, we may disscuss more in the OOC thread later and see what happens.
* No Mary-sues. .-.;
* Write "My Mask" in the title of your PM so I know you read this thing. ^^

Hey!Replying. >.o
kiroro

Titles

__________L u n a
(Moon)
Taken by:
Mask:

__________S o l
(Sun)
Taken by:
Mask:

__________The F e l i n e
Taken by:
Mask:

__________P e r s o n a
(Multi-sided/faced)
Taken by: kiroro
Mask:The Women

__________The P h e o n i x
Taken by:
Mask:

__________The C h i l d
Taken by:
Mask:

__________The C a n i n e
Taken by:
Mask:

__________The B u t t e r f l y
Taken by:
Mask:

__________The J e s t e r
Taken by:
Mask:

__________F l o r a
Taken by:
Mask:

Hey!Replying. >.o
kiroro

Persona ~~> -kiroro-

The mask I hide behind is {Persona} and the reason why I chose this mask is because, {It has multiple personality's, multiple faces! People have always said that I'm too one-sided, that I can never see from another person's point of view, can't see all side of an argument, things like that. Tonight I want to prove them wrong, show them I really am able to such a thing }. You see, at a masquerade I am to remain a secret, but I am {Tatianna Johnson, but you can call me Anna} and only {-kiroro-} knows this because they let me have the mask in the first place. I'm only {18} years old and the reason why I've come here is because, {I've always wanted to come to one of these things. I hear all the time that they are very enjoyable and it seems like great fun to try and guess who everyone is. I bet I could guess everyone I meet, I mean, there shouldn't be any strangers here right? If there is, that's great! New people are always fun to meet}. Even though I'm behind the mask, a few people may recognize me by the way I act, for example, {I'm really stubborn and refuse to be bossed around I like to be a bit, I suppose flashy. I guess people may be able to tell who I am by my mask, it really stands out. I'm hoping someone will be even bolder and try out an even crazier mask, darn, curse me and my competitive-ness! Oh, well it's too late now. I also like to, not argue, but have have friendly debates. I believe in everyone having their opinion heard, so I want mine to be heard also. Yes, people have called me hard-headed. Other than that though, I'm really nice and sweet. I can't just sit back andwatch people get hurt, I have to take action! Tonight I may keep myself in check, and try and be calmer, possily a little more submissive tonight? No, no, I won't do that}, but of course I'm not going to make who I am that obvious! I like a good mystery, and for tonight, I get to live as one.

Hey!Replying. >.o
kiroro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:35 pm Reply with quote        
The Child ~~~> TheMountainScene

The mask I hide behind is {The Child} and the reason why I chose this mask is because, {it fits my lack of real-life understanding well. I am a child, deep down, and I'm wholly afraid to admit it}. You see, at a masquerade I am to remain a secret, but I am {Richard Konbo} and only {TheMountainScene} knows this because they let me have the mask in the first place. I'm only {19} years old and the reason why I've come here is because, {I was bored with the life that I had and wanted to escape for at least one night :zipper: Life's too short to be wasted doing work or going to class}. Even though I'm behind the mask, a few people may recognize me by the way I act, for example, {I'm popular around my school, and I'm known for my suave attitude and unique slow dance}, but of course I'm not going to make who I am that obvious! I like a good mystery, and for tonight, I get to live as one.
kiroro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:37 pm Reply with quote        
Killerkitty ~~~> Pheonix

The mask I hide behind is {The phoenix} and the reason why I chose this mask is because, {the phoenix resembles strength, courage and elegance. I am always so terribly shy, but hopefully I'll be a bit more relaxed and friendlier tonight}. You see, at a masquerade I am to remain a secret, but I am {Delilah Andersson} and only {killerkitty} knows this because they let me have the mask in the first place. I'm only {18} years old and the reason why I've come here is because, {I want to try to have some fun. I'm always stuck in a book and locked away in my room. It's time to get out and do something fun!} Even though I'm behind the mask, a few people may recognize me by the way I act, for example, {I am terribly horrible at talking and starting conversations. I often hide in corners watching everyone else have all the fun. And also when I wear dresses I tend to be fidgety}, but of course I'm not going to make who I am that obvious! I like a good mystery, and for tonight, I get to live as one.

Hey!Replying. >.o
kiroro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 pm Reply with quote        
---

Hey!Replying. >.o