Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic Distortion City...Only The Strong Shall Survive.
Leingod

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:06 pm Reply with quote        
Distortion City...Where only the strong survive!

Story
You wake up one morning doing whichever you do best. It could be protecting the kingdom and leading an army of knights under your command. Or raiding an ship that happened to sail into your territory. Or you could be in the middle of performing the best action of thievery in your very life. You could be in the middle of making a spell that will change the face of wizards forever.

However...

You suddenly gained a letter out of the clear blue. It happened to be sitting right on your furniture, and you have absolutely no idea how it got there in the first place. Curious to what this letter may be, you open it and read what it says.

Dear, All Mighty One.

You have been accepted into the greatest of all kingdoms. Where you can live free and without a care! You will be given a rich shelter to stay it, all the things you desire, and everything that will fit your very needs! Not to mention, privacy~! However! There is a catch! Yes! A catch! You must survive the calamities that will happen within the kingdom! As long as you can withstand the challenges that will come upon you, oh great one, you shall be greatly rewarded with the best life you can ever obtain! If you accept, just say the words, "Unleash Armagus."

P.S. Sometimes for entertainment, we will have you and other survivors fight each other for sport. So be ready for anything! See you on the path of Distortion!

Of course, you accept. You say the magic words, and the next thing you know, you was swallowed into a black hole. When you woke up, you found yourself inside of a Beautiful Kingdom..but it looked weird. Everything was made of steel, and filled with technology you probably never seen before. Do you honestly think you can survive in such a crazy kingdom? And dangers?...you can never tell what can be waiting around the corner. All you knew...is that your in for a lot of fun.

Setting
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x275/Liengod22/future_city_downtown.jpg
This entire Role Play takes place in a simi-futuristic city. Cars are still grounded, but the buildings, material, and technology is highly advanced. You are all warped here from a time zone of your choice. It's either get with the time, or perish. That is your choice.

Objective

As God of this RP, I shall tell you what events are currently happening within the city. Every once a week or twice depending on how fast you clear the calamity trial that occurs, I will create a new calamity trial. And every now and then, I will pin two or more players against each other in a fight for my entertainment, and your fun. For all you battle crazed fanatics out there :3 I will hold off on these events until I get at least six role players in this thread, excluding me. Use this as time to get your characters developed!

Races

Any Race is allowed. Elves, Furries, Orcs, Trolls, Yokai, Nekos, Angels, Witches, Whichever you see fit. Just no Twilight based vampires...

Rules

1. No God Moding. I shouldn't have to explain what this is...but I suppose I shall just in case. (Bare with me..I've migrated from both IMVU and Gaia...and you should all know how ridicules those role plays are.)
2. Obey Midorea's Rules and ToS. (No that doesn't stand for Tales of Symphonia. Very fun game by the way.)
3. Swearing is all good. But don't do it to the point where it's in every sentence your character says.
4. Be literate.
5. It's PG - 13. If you wanna go nuts with each other, use your emails.
6. Violence, Comedy and Romance (As long as it's not cheesy) is encouraged. Entertain me.
7. Try not to make your characters too overpowering. I WILL go over your characters powers to see weather or not it is passable.
8. No damsel in distress! That goes for guys too! It's okay to be in trouble, but don't expect someone to save you every two seconds.
9. Use that character template for character making.
10. Absolutely no one liners. I can tolerate it to some degree, but not a lot.

Most important..have fun![/url]
Leingod

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quote        
Quote:
Character Template

The Puppeteer: (Player Name)

Let's not be strangers: (Character name)

I'm not old!: (Age)

Don't tick me off: (Personality)

Get to know me: (Race/Bio/Occupation)

Fear my power!: (Abilities, up to three)

It's a tool..depending on how it's used: (Weapon of Choice)

Check Me out!: (Appearance)

Leingod

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
Quote:
Ways of the God Mod

This section is only for those who are curious to what god moding looks and feels like. So I shall break down what it is.

I never miss! (Auto Hitting)
This basically means any attack you make automatically hit the character. This is a no no. I've been in enough role plays that had this kind of god modding...and I won't have that here.

Example: Character A threw an apple at Character B's nuts and it hit him directly. --- Don't let me see that.

The Puppeteer (Character Control)
This means you are able to control one's character without the player's permission.

Example: I push your character off a cliff and your character falls and screams without any way to save themselves, then it dies. --- Hell no.

Can't touch this!
Your character is somehow unaffected by any action due to some ridicules reason. Weather its an impossible to pull off dodge, or an overpowered ability.

Example: Character A fires a nuke at Character B. Character B absorbs the nuke. -- Character B is screwed because he just absorbed a crap ton of radiation. Epic Fail.

I'm sure I'm missing more then that..but if I remember em, there's an edit button right there.

Leingod

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
Quote:
The Puppeteer: Leingod

Let's not be strangers: Korta

I'm not old!: 20

Don't tick me off: Despite losing his home, and having his family and friends, Korta has remained a positive attitude. He believes that his problems won't be solved if he spent his life moping around, and calling himself a weakling. He has made it his personal goal to find out who did this, find out the whereabouts of his parents, find out where Drei is, and crush the one responsible for doing this to him. It's easy to get along with him, and sometimes he can be a little arrogant. Even when he's fighting he isn't all that serious...but once he is mad, he is a whole different person.

Get to know me: Korta was discovered by two elves in an undiscovered ruin, hidden away in a room surrounded by ancient technology, and guarded by two ancient machines. Once Korta was retrieved by the two Elves, he was taken under their wing as their son. His parents tried to train him in the ways of elven culture, but as he got older they felt that it was better to teach him about his own race, their history, and how they lived. As a bonus however, his parents also taught Korta the ways of the elven tongue. After all, he is growing up in a city populated by them. Elves didn't really have any trouble with the were people, since their culture is almost similar to theirs. Both of them are good nature, and they both value trust. Even though, the were people are a bit more energetic and easy going, while the Elves are a bit more serious, and prefer the quiet. None the less, Korta was able to adapt with them very well.

Korta also has a very good friend named, Drei. Drei is a highly intelligent elf who is very talented with mechanics. They always spent most of their time trying out Drei's inventions...as far away from the city as possible, since they tend to explode. Korta's real journey begins during an invasion by the Vangians. A race who hungers for power, fame, and fortune. They are more greedy and aggressive than any other race in the universe, and will stop at nothing to get what they seek. Their leader: Lord Crey, knows the real secret behind Korta. Why he would appear in a ruin of all places. Why his fur color happens to be one of a kind. He knew that Korta's original race was not a were fox. That is why he sent down his troops to attack Korta's home, and bring Korta to him, alive.

Of course, Korta escapes being captured, because he was not home during the time of the invasion. Unfortunately, he has no where to turn to, or nowhere to hide. His city has been annihilated, his family has been taken by him, and Drei is nowhere to be found. All he has left is the invention Drei made for him, which works well as a weapon.
After taking on several enemies that are ten times his size, he gains an invitation to Distortion City. Seeing it as a lead to find out who destroyed his race, he went ahead to find out who did this.

Fear my power!
-- Aura: Pure energy that dwells within Korta's body. However, Korta believes that this is mana, as he has no idea what kind of abilities he can do with it.
-- Psychokinesis: Another other ability that is completely unknown to Korta...the poor guy. (Used for comic relief until he finds out eventually)
-- Wind Magic: The only element Korta has learned how to use...before his home was destroyed.

It's a tool..depending on how it's used
Hook Wires, Duel Discus, Aura Saber.

This is the invention that Drei made for Korta. Two glyphs that Korta can attach to the back of his hands, and can be used to materialize into three types of weapons so far, one of them being a device. The materialization is possible through the power of mana...though in Korta's case, it's the power of Aura. The Hook Wires can be used to pull Korta towards areas he cannot reach so easily, or he can use it on enemies. When hooked to an enemy, Korta can pull them towards his position, or he can pull himself towards his enemies for a surprise attack.

The Duel Discus is a throwing weapon in the shape of two large shirukens. When thrown, the discs will bounce off of the environments until Korta catches them, or until Korta decides not to put any concentration into his weapon. Because of their sharp surface, they cannot bounce off of everything, like wood.

The Aura Saber is Korta's melee weapon in the form of a sword. Korta uses this when he wants to get close and personal with his enemy, and usually starts out his fights with this weapon already in hand.

Check Me out!: Korta appears as a humanoid fox covered in silky white fur, with blue markings along his limbs, back, torso, chest, around his eyes, cheeks, and his tail, which is about two in a half foot long. (Stops a little below the knees) He has black hair that spills over his yellow eyes a little, and rests along his shoulders, however the tips and the bangs of his hair are a light shade of blue. Korta also has a nice pair of white fox ears that sit on top of his head. He is 5'7, and weighs 160 pounds. He is in good shape, despite the fact that he isn't that muscular. His choice of apparel is a black T shirt, with a two colored jacket over it. The top half of the said jacket is red, while the bottom half is a dark shade of blue. The sleeves are rolled up to his elbows, so his arms are always visible, and his hands are covered in blue gloves that only leaves his fingers alone. He has on a pair of blue pants that are visible up to his knees, due to the boots that he made for himself. These black leather boots covers his feet up to his knee cap, and the boot itself has a silver steel plate over his toe, and along the front legging of his boot. His outfit granted him a lot of freedom to move, and allowed Korta to feel both comfortable and somewhat protected.

killerkitty wrote:

The Puppeteer: killerkitty

Let's not be strangers: Anya

I'm not old!: 19

Don't tick me off: Anya doesn't often speak. She is silent and very moody. She likes to sit down and think. But she can be very fierce during battle. She cannot remember an argument she has ever lost, nor does she bare any scar from the many times she has gone hunting. She is not easily angered, but when she is, most people will have wished they had never disturbed her. Anya is only ever kind with her younger sister Eyylia (yes, meant to be with two y's).

Get to know me: Anya is an elf, for one thing. She has always lived a peaceful life with others of her kind. But she also has a wild side, when she goes hunting. But she enjoys returning to the quiet side of life. Until one day, she had killed her first dragon ever. And he held in his claws an envelope. Anya opened the envelope. She had decided to go try it out, not for the prizes, but for the challenge.

Fear my power!:
--Elemental magic: Anya has mastered the four elements with mastery.
--Animal toungue: She can speak to and understand all creatures.

It's a tool..depending on how it's used:
Bow and arrows, throwing daggers, sword.

Check Me out!: Anya has black hair either tied in a bun (usually when hunting) or loose, which then, it reaches to halfway down her back. She has an earring in one of her ears with a leopard fang. Her eyes are green, like the rest of her 'tree town'. She prefers wearing leather trousers and a plain white shirt, which is very different from the usual dresses made of dry leaves. Anya doesn't like dresses, because she can't get into a meditaion position and she can't hunt. She's quite tall compared to most humans.

Seitaro Nagase wrote:
Character Template

The Puppeteer: Seitaro Nagase

Let's not be strangers: Seitaro Nagase

I'm not old!: ...yea I am >.>'' (Atleast an eon in age)

Don't tick me off: chaotic evil

Get to know me: Nine Tailed Demon Fox (not to be confused with anything related to Naruto...)

Seitaro was a very friendly fox spirit; associated by Shinto deity of rice, Inari. He lived with his parents up until the time they were murdered by Archangels. At this point, the spirit became enraged with the deity for not being able to save his parents and tribe, but more enraged at himself for not having the power to do anything about it. He watched while his fellow tribesmen fell at the hands of archangels which caused his transformation into a Nogitsune(Field Fox/Evil Fox). His eyes that were once a bright gold turned red with pure hatred and his brilliant white hair into a jet black. Sei is also very intellectual, always thinking rationally instead of emotionally which tends to be very chilling to some. The demon never puts up with human emotions and does not accept the term 'Friendship' but leans more toward 'partner'. His partner used to be a man of the name Tachi Kokuei, but under a few circumstances their relationship had deteriorated before Sei had fled to the human realm.

Freelancer

Fear my power!: Transformation, Aura/Fire manipulation, Demonic Arts which range with different spells.

It's a tool..depending on how it's used: Muramasa's original katana, Juuchi Yosamu (10,000 cold nights)

Check Me out!: Looks as if he is 21. Jet black hair that extends past his brow and over both his eyes; his most distinguishing features. Both are crimson and practically glow on their own and are slitted, signifying he is a feral being. Nine silver clips line the side of his left ear lobe indicating how much power he has released or has sealed. He isn't muscular, but has a fairly decent build since too much muscle can take away from his speed. Seitaro also has sharp pointed fangs and nails able to pierce and slice through steel (to a degree). Sei only wears black clothing; typically someone would see him wearing a black cloak which is tattered on its ends and cuts off just before his feet.

Tianfu wrote:

Character Template

The Puppeteer: Tianfu

Let's not be strangers: Treacle

I'm not old!: 52, still practically an adolescent by dragon terms. But he likes to act like he's older.

Don't tick me off: Treacle has a pseudo-warrior/intellectual personality brought about by reading Water Margin a few too many times. He views the world with a scientific detachment, but longs to be part of a warrior brotherhood, which he can never achieve because of that detachment. He has a hard time connecting with anyone. Plus, his need to demonstrate his (perceived) intellectual superiority is just plain annoying.

Get to know me: Treacle is a middle hatchling in a large brood of dragons and middle-child syndrome is strong with this one. He spends most of his time reading ancient Chinese warrior novels, loudly correcting his superiors and trying to keep his tail from being trodden on in a cave full of too many siblings. He longs to strike out and make his name in the world, rejecting the banality of a dragon existence of terrorizing village people and collecting treasure.

Fear my power!: He can breath fire for short periods of time. His scales are tightly packed composed of a metal-like substance, natural to dragons, and will turn aside most physical weapons. And he can fly a distance of sixty miles before getting tired.

It's a tool..depending on how it's used: Dragon fire, a whip-like tail and eight-inch claws on every toe and on the "wrist" of each wing, made of the same metal substance as his scales.

Check Me out!: Treacle looks like your average European dragon, about twenty feet long from snout to tail and with a seventeen foot wingspan. His scales are a steel grey color, fading to a highly-reflective silver on his belly. His eyes are green and slitted like a cat's. He wears a tiny pair of gold-rimmed glasses clipped to the ridge of his very long nose, but they are an affectation, as he has perfect eyesight (like most dragons). His wings and front paws are dexterous and he can handle most objects if he takes the time to be careful.

Tsemara wrote:

Character Template

The Puppeteer: Tsemara

Let's not be strangers: Jenks and Wesker

I'm not old!: Jenks is 18. Wesker is approximately a year old.

Don't tick me off: Jenks seems quiet to the point of being emotionally handicapped, which is slightly true. She doesn't mind that people believer her to be shy or slightly awkward to be around. She has a hard time expressing herself, but is polite with the people she meets. The teenager has developed a slight hero complex.

Wesker doesn't understand humans, and lets his host know this frequently. He is blunt and to the point whenever he chooses to speak with someone besides his host. He prefers to have a plan of action instead of just running with a situation.

Get to know me: Jenks was a regular human that had been possessed by some kind of alien spore. She managed to keep her head, and thus, her life. However she no longer has regular use of her left arm. The spore, which Jenks calls Wesker, claimed the limb when it failed to reach her brain. This failure has caused the pair no end of trouble. On the run from other parasytes that had managed to claim complete control over their hosts, the teenager has seen more gruesome deaths than any normal human should.

A near fatal injury prompted Wesker to take extreme measures to keep her, and thus him alive. As a result, The teenager's blood was tainted with specks of Wesker's self. She was changed mentally, and physically by this, and has a tendency to behave more like a parasyte than a human being from time to time.

Fear my power!: Being possessed has given Jenks heightened senses and abilities. She is stronger than an average female teenager, being able to lift something that's twice her body weight. (Approx 260lbs) She does not tire as quickly as she used to, and can sprint for long distances. If she concentrates hard enough, and she usually doesn't, she can locate other parasytes, or people with the ability to speak telepathically. Her sense of hearing, smell and sight have been enhanced, but she doesn't notice unless someone points that out.

Wesker usually takes the appearance of Jenks' arm. However, like all parasytes, he can as elastic and supple as rubber. Other times he can be as steadfast and strong as steel. During an attack he shapes blade-like weapons out of his tentacles.

It's a tool..depending on how it's used: Wesker usually acts as Jenk's source of defense and offense. However, in a pinch, she will use arm herself, figuratively speaking. She is more keen on using stabbing weapons, than anything else. The teenager has yet to purchase one for herself, so he usually needs to rely on her reflexes and whatever Wesker hands her to use.

Check Me out!: Jenks stands at an average height of 5'5''. Her hair is a dark brown color that reaches just below her shoulder blades. She usually keeps it tied back into a neat ponytail. Her body shape is on the broader side of average. Not dainty, nor fat, just somewhere in between. She usually wears cargoes and a sleeveless shirt. Sleeves have a tendency to get torn whenever Wesker gets involved in a fight, so she figures she might as well give up on trying to keep her arms covered. She sometimes has a hoodie tied around her waist, in case it gets cold.

Wesker...looks like an arm, most of the time. Nothing more to it than that.

I can include a screenshot or two of a couple parasytes for other peoples' reference if you prefer.

Leingod

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:46 am Reply with quote        
Alright, the Role Play is officially open! I'm looking forward to seeing this grow. :3
killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:08 pm Reply with quote        
((um, Midorea isn't as popular as other sites like Gaia. It's very possible that I may be the only one to join this rp. There are two others that like roleplaying in this place but they prefer one-liners. It's very possible that I may be the only one to join, although I hope it's not so, so I don't see how the calamity trials could ever possibly start.))

The Puppeteer: killerkitty

Let's not be strangers: Anya

I'm not old!: 19

Don't tick me off: Anya doesn't often speak. She is silent and very moody. She likes to sit down and think. But she can be very fierce during battle. She cannot remember an argument she has ever lost, nor does she bare any scar from the many times she has gone hunting. She is not easily angered, but when she is, most people will have wished they had never disturbed her. Anya is only ever kind with her younger sister Eyylia (yes, meant to be with two y's).

Get to know me: Anya is an elf, for one thing. She has always lived a peaceful life with others of her kind. But she also has a wild side, when she goes hunting. But she enjoys returning to the quiet side of life. Until one day, she had killed her first dragon ever. And he held in his claws an envelope. Anya opened the envelope. She had decided to go try it out, not for the prizes, but for the challenge.

Fear my power!:
--Elemental magic: Anya has mastered the four elements with mastery.
--Animal toungue: She can speak to and understand all creatures.

It's a tool..depending on how it's used:
Bow and arrows, throwing daggers, sword.

Check Me out!: Anya has black hair either tied in a bun (usually when hunting) or loose, which then, it reaches to halfway down her back. She has an earring in one of her ears with a leopard fang. Her eyes are green, like the rest of her 'tree town'. She prefers wearing leather trousers and a plain white shirt, which is very different from the usual dresses made of dry leaves. Anya doesn't like dresses, because she can't get into a meditaion position and she can't hunt. She's quite tall compared to most humans.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:56 pm Reply with quote        
(( Trust me. After I've brought this up in the suggestion forum, I have already figured that out. I'm going to bring more advanced players here as we speak. So in time, all the highlights for this role play will happen :3 In the mean time, just sit tight. We'll get it running for sure ^^ We can use this time to develop characters after all.

EDIT: If you have any suggestions at all, feel free to drop by the feed back forum, and enter the thread titled "Advanced Role Plays...Do They Exist?"))
killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:07 pm Reply with quote        
((ok ^_^. woot! someone else who doesn't like sparkly vampires!! XD))

Anya wished she hadn't found that accursed letter. She wished she hadn't said those two words. How would she know that she would end up in a metal world, full of such strange devices? Her pointy ears drooped at the prospect of never seing her lovely forest again. She let out a strangled sob. When was the last time she had cried? She couldn't remember.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:17 pm Reply with quote        
Approaching Anya was one of the very metal structures that this elf has already grown to despise. It had the body of a human, but at the same time, it was made entirely of metal. Not a single section of flesh was on this walking being, but despite it's built, it was designed to be a host for those who are invited to this metropolis. It's hand went inside of it's wrist, and it came out with a tissue for Anya to use.

"Hello, madam. Do not cry. You are in paradise now." The mechanical human didn't have the slightest clue to why she was crying. "Come follow me. I will take you to your place of residence." It spoke in it's cheery voice, placing a gentle metal hand on Anya's shoulder.

((Heheh...sometimes I wish they were in a fighting game. So I can beat em up, give them the crappiest moves, and make it impossible for them to win lol))
Seitaro Nagase

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quote        
Character Template

The Puppeteer: Seitaro Nagase

Let's not be strangers: Seitaro Nagase

I'm not old!: ...yea I am >.>'' (Atleast an eon in age)

Don't tick me off: chaotic evil

Get to know me: Nine Tailed Demon Fox (not to be confused with anything related to Naruto...)

Seitaro was a very friendly fox spirit; associated by Shinto deity of rice, Inari. He lived with his parents up until the time they were murdered by Archangels. At this point, the spirit became enraged with the deity for not being able to save his parents and tribe, but more enraged at himself for not having the power to do anything about it. He watched while his fellow tribesmen fell at the hands of archangels which caused his transformation into a Nogitsune(Field Fox/Evil Fox). His eyes that were once a bright gold turned red with pure hatred and his brilliant white hair into a jet black. Sei is also very intellectual, always thinking rationally instead of emotionally which tends to be very chilling to some. The demon never puts up with human emotions and does not accept the term 'Friendship' but leans more toward 'partner'. His partner used to be a man of the name Tachi Kokuei, but under a few circumstances their relationship had deteriorated before Sei had fled to the human realm.

Freelancer

Fear my power!: Transformation, Aura/Fire manipulation, Demonic Arts which range with different spells.

It's a tool..depending on how it's used: Muramasa's original katana, Juuchi Yosamu (10,000 cold nights)

Check Me out!: Looks as if he is 21. Jet black hair that extends past his brow and over both his eyes; his most distinguishing features. Both are crimson and practically glow on their own and are slitted, signifying he is a feral being. Nine silver clips line the side of his left ear lobe indicating how much power he has released or has sealed. He isn't muscular, but has a fairly decent build since too much muscle can take away from his speed. Seitaro also has sharp pointed fangs and nails able to pierce and slice through steel (to a degree). Sei only wears black clothing; typically someone would see him wearing a black cloak which is tattered on its ends and cuts off just before his feet.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:19 pm Reply with quote        
-Grunting, the male did his best to pull from the swirling black hole that was attempting to consume him. He didn't know how the letter found its way into his home; Aoikigahara (Sea of trees) at the base of Mt. Fuji. Gritting his teeth ever tighter, his feet continued to dig into the ground until he was forced upon all fours. His crimson feral eyes shone out brightly against the pitch black, starry sky as his jet black hair ruffled wildly toward the hole along with his tattered black cloak that hung to his body. The distortion was incredibly strong, causing the trees in his clearing to pull towards its limitless gravity. He managed to pull himself back slightly, but at that moment, he slipped. Sei's eyes widened as his body was reeled in like a fish into the black abyss which sealed itself behind him.

"Ugh...shit..." the male said to himself as he pulled himself upwards.

-Opening his eyes, Sei's eyes took in the vast structures around him instantly. He stood, tall with his cloak still clinging to his being. That was good. Pulling the fabric open slightly, he saw that his two possessions were still with him; a bottle of sake that hung to his right hip while on the left hung a five foot katana. Smirking, he closed the folds of his fabric and dug his bare feet into the concrete ground. His hand brushed up and through his hair, revealing nine silver clips pierced along his left lobe. Everything was in order, though were exactly was he? It couldn't be the place where the letter said he would arrive, but the vividness of this place seemed to verify it.

Tall advanced structures encompassed him in almost every direction. In addition to this, glass tubings lined with metal caught his attention. What was that? From different cities he had visited, he had never seen things such as these. At that moment, a large object made of metal trailed through it, moving at incredible speeds. It looked like...a bullet train? As the entity passed, the male gave a grunt and made his way through the empty street in which he landed, the most simplest of instincts coming to mind. Food, and shelter.

Sei smirked shortly after, remembering what the letter promised; calamity. It's what he sought after everyday. He wished the end the existence of everything holy, everything sacred, even the destruction of this city that he had just entered...-

"Well now, getting excited aren't we?" A voice spoke into his mind.

"Heh, guess you're still here with me, aren't you?" he replied.

"You forget what I am part of."

"Shut up, your annoying..." Sei said, ending the sudden yet brief conversation.
Leingod

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
Shortly after the male with fox ears has arrived, a benign made of steel was walking towards him. Unlike the other metal benign that approached the female elf, this one looked...rather different. This one looked like to be a machine that was built for combat. It had various scars along it's metal surface. Compared to the other ones that had a shiny coat of metal, this one looked like it has just went through the city dump and came back without getting itself shined. It carried a large sword on it's back made entirely of plasma, though it was hard to tell due to the sheath that was holding it. It also had two steel plasma guns on his hips. He spoke to the man in a tone that clearly said: Don't screw with him.

"Identifying Target....Scanning...Scanning...Scanning...Scan complete. You are Seitaro Nagase. One of the special warriors who has been invited into the city of Distortion. Follow me, and I shall show you where you will stay." The large mech spoke, before turning around and walking away. "And I advise you not to try anything...I was built to specify your abilities..now come. Your home is this way." The mech spoke again as it begins to walk.

"If you have any questions, feel free to ask."
Seitaro Nagase

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
-After taking a couple of steps upon the abrasive surface, Sei picked up another presence coming at him. His gaze quickly averted ahead of him to see a mechanical being coming at him. He gritted his teeth, staring at the contraption as it made it's way toward him. Cocking his head, the yokai gave a smirk and stood tall, showing no fear in his eyes. The amount of scars and dents upon the machine were innumerable, but with the seeing as it was still functioning made Sei even more curious in it.

Listening to the being speak made Sei laugh loudly at how the machine looked down at him. It truly was amusing as his laughter settled down to a chuckle which was followed by him shaking his head. It truly was a piece of work, but he doubted this machine was any match for him at all. Besides, how would this type of machine be able to combat him if it didn't know his full potential? Shrugging at this, he took a step forward and stanced himself, though his arms were covered under his cloak.-

"I take orders from no one, and I don't need a home either. The world is my shithole. If you don't 'comply' with my request, I would be happy to show you otherwise." Sei said with a wide smirk, obviously making fun of the machine, but he was prepared to draw his katana at any given moment.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quote        
"A response I would expect from such a warrior." The robot stopped walking, and turned it's head to look back at him. "However you are clearly in no position to call this a shithole. The one who rules this entire city can bring judgment upon your very soul. I really do advise you just comply for now...after that you will be free to roam where you see fit. I do not want hostility." The machine spoke again, before walking.

"Now come...your home awaits you. You will be treated like a king, that I promise you. Otherwise I am forced to use hostile methods." The machine's sword gave off a slight shine of power as he begins to walk ahead. His gauntlets made a small humming sound too as they begin to gather power. This machine had a feeling that he was about to strike at any given moment, and he was prepared for it. One thing this machine lacked unlike the other models, is human emotions. As a machine built for combat, he suggested that he had them removed so they wouldn't hinder his duties.
Seitaro Nagase

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:57 pm Reply with quote        
"Is that so? I'm still not following orders from you. As I told you...my home is where ever I choose it to be, and where I wish to reside is in the open. Not to be confined like a rodent." Sei said in a much deeper tone, his smirk vanishing as the pupils in his eyes slitting.

-He was getting slightly agitated with this machine's ignorance, especially toward him. He was about to pull his blade out from the sheath until he realized that what he was up against was still a machine. He wouldn't be able to sheath it since the blade itself is only to be drawn in time for blood shed. Guessing he had no choice but to perform the action he had to do almost all the time, the male gave a slight tug on the blade, but only a couple of inches.

This enough was to show the blades immeasurable power, concaving the ground around Sei the moment it was drawn. As the ground cracked under the yokai's feet, Sei fully extended the katana and showing off its brilliance. It was truly a sight to behold since this blade was Muramasa's original. Sei quickly stanced once more, but this time, that of the Kukishin Ryū (Nine Demon Gods) hailing from the yokai realm. He was a master of such a style, but he figured that it wouldn't be enough, seeing the energy spark from the machine's weaponry.

To counter this, a bright red aura began to manifest around Sei resembling that of flames. It gave off the appearance that the air was burning as it distorted around his figure. This wasn't the end of it; however, and began to condense around his body. Demonic pressure began to climb high and slight shockwaves were given off from him until the energy surrounding him began a finely tuned line.-

"Care to show me where I'm living now," Sei began. "or would you rather me just live as I always do? The choice is yours to decide..."