Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Bonsai Tree: Thanks everyone!
killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:11 am Reply with quote        
o.o I didn't know that eyelashes could be blonde :O does that mean that my hair will grow darker eventually if they are black? =D

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:15 am Reply with quote        
lol from what I know, pale hair often become darker, and dark hair often become paler with time XD
Mine where light brown/dark blond when I was a child, then they became dark chocolate or something close to that, and now they starting to lighten up again... Jab

killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:19 am Reply with quote        
lol. I remember my mum's hair being darker than it is now, actually

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:26 pm Reply with quote        
well, speaking from observation, all the people i know who remained blonde into adulthood are the ones who had fair eyebrows and eyelashes. whereas mine have always been black, and my hair is starting to get darker with age.

although it is often a shade lighter in the summer, due to the sunlight bleaching it a little naturally.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64