Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Lotus Festival Roleplay '10!
Urboros

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:22 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee stretched her arms.
"there is a tale about gryffs, that if you find a mother gryff tending her clutch and bring her food every day she'll gift you an egg. granted you find food that she likes and bring enought of it to make her full, since they usually fast during hatching, due to hunting of males."
Rhee frowned, and pondered for a moment.
"I'm not sure if its gryffs or rocs that mate for life."
She tapped her chin thoughtfully.
"Well i've got something to research now."

((bed))

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
(Right)

Silver nods his head then snap his fingures, "I know how to hunt small game it might not be enough but it will work since I can get rabbits and stuff. Hopeful the mother will give me an egg," he said with a smile on his face.

His head turns back to see a human family playing a bit but the smaller children where sleeping under the tent with the adults. He smiles this place look like fun and a good place to have kids or young ones. His tail twitches happily.

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:15 pm Reply with quote        
Lik looked at the city from his window. He could see all the signs of the festival and more from where he was. Inside he was really happy that participated in it but he was also rather sad because it was going to be over soon. He'd met so many people from it and it was a cool experience.
"Might as well soak up the last of it" he thought to himself.
He jumped down the stairs deftly and nearly ran towards the festiveties.

Boredom Chat <<Page Contest
ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:22 pm Reply with quote        
Kindall's nap ended after a few hours and he sat up, looking around. Rubbing at his eyes, he muttered quietly and got up, yawning widely enough for his uvula to be visible. He made his way drowsily through the crowds.

Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:27 pm Reply with quote        
"Bleh!" Lik spat as he neared the crowd of people. Somehow a Lotus blossom had found its way into his mouth.
"Those petals sure have a taste of their own" he sputtered as he swallowed one acciddentally.
He continued on down the wide street wondering what to do, now that he was here. Maybe he should buy a fan or lantern for a souvenir.

Boredom Chat <<Page Contest
Urboros

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:49 am Reply with quote        
Rhee agreed ailver's plan sounded solid.
"some gryffs like fish more, I'd say on the first offering offer all sorts and then watch which foods she eats more of."

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:23 am Reply with quote        
Silver nods his head with his tail twitching behind him. HE knew this is going to be a more intersting when he finds a gryffin area. His tail twitching behind madly with the thoughts. He ate another cookie with a smile he notice some of the humans where becoming more and more active at the moment.

"Wow the humans are now becoming a bit more excited for some reason," he said with a smile on his face

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65