Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. CrazyMuch's Lotus Festival Hangout
ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quote        
Grats, Ness! =D

An Aspie is someone with Asperger's Syndrome, which is a high-functioning form of Autism. *nods* =) All of my blood-family has it... and the blood family isn't the one I'm living with now. They're the ones I'm going to visit over labor day weekend.

dragoness129

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quote        

Thank you both. ^_^

Ah. You learn something new every day.
Why are you not staying with your blood family? If you are comfortable sharing it with us that is.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:17 pm Reply with quote        
I was given up for adoption as a baby because my mother was only sixteen. The family I'm living with is the one that adopted me. *nods* I don't mind talking about it at all.

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
one of my friends at college is adopted Smile
have you met your blood relatives or have you just been told about them?

ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:35 pm Reply with quote        
I met them not long after my 19th birthday, so it'll be two years come August. =)

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:39 pm Reply with quote        
wow, it must have been really interesting Smile did you always want to meet them? ^^

its a shame... my friend from college who is adopted, it was for the same reason. cos her mum was very young (at least i think thats the reason? bad memory ^^; ) but anyway, she might HAVE to get in touch if she can, since she has cancer Sad (nothing bad at the moment, but its like... when its still there, just not doing anything to you right now, whatever that is called... i forget) but yah she might need to find her biological family because of it.

ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quote        
She could probably try looking through the system she was adopted through... I think they keep information like that.

And yeah, I always wanted to meet my biological mother. When my baby brother (biological) found me online, I was shocked-- I never expected siblings.

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
probably. i wonder if she will. i think it would be nice for her Smile but then i guess some people dont want to meet their biological family at all... each to their own i suppose, huh? ^^

oh wow, online?? that must have been really weird & surprising! O.O

ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:48 pm Reply with quote        
It was weird! I asked lots of questions that I figured only I or someone I trusted would know. Finally, Mommy (my nickname for my biological mom) uploaded some pictures that my mom had sent her. That pretty much cemented it. =)

And yeah, I can imagine some not wanting to or not caring about it. =) I'm one of those that wants to know where she came from.

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quote        
oh wow Happy that must have been a really special moment when you knew for sure that it was her ^^

hehe, yea. i imagine if i was adopted id want to know too. id be too curious to NOT want to know XD

ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:08 pm Reply with quote        
It was. It was even more special to meet her at the local park along with my little brothers. =)

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
ohhh wow ^^ thats so awesome for you guys! Smile

ahh, i think i have to go in a minute. its getting late here. *yawns*

ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:33 pm Reply with quote        
Alrighty, rest well. =)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45